anybody interested to shoot a "no gi grappling" exhibition match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wurdelak

Apr 7, 2009
westcoast
www.flickr.com
hi everyone... my team is having a no gi grappling exhibition match this 10th of june, if anybody here is interested to take some contact sports/ martial arts shots please feel free to post here. no payment whatsoever is needed, it's absolutely free. i only have slots for 7 people because the place is not that big, and there will be some expectators as well. please leave your contact numbers on my pm so i can sms you the place of the event. thanks!

hi everyone... my team is having a no gi grappling exhibition match this 10th of june, if anybody here is interested to take some contact sports/ martial arts shots please feel free to post here. no payment whatsoever is needed, it's absolutely free. i only have slots for 7 people because the place is not that big, and there will be some expectators as well. please leave your contact numbers on my pm so i can sms you the place of the event. thanks!

1.Andrew Ng Ho Fei

Hi! I am interested. Please give me more Details. can email or PM me. nghofei@yahoo.com

anybody else interested in joining contact sport/ martial art shoot? only six slots available... this is ABSOLUTELY FREE. there'll also be a demo on basic techniques, locks, and chokes going on on that day, so you can enjoy shooting and learning something as well. for those who are in advanced level in BJJ, you are welcome to try and roll with my team on our regular practice sessions.:)

hi, pardon my poor knowledge. what sort of martial art is that?

Thanks ! :)

hello, thanks for the interest. it's brazilian jiu jit su... it got popular worldwide through the ultimate fighting championships (UFC), wherein they mix it up with muay thai, boxing, and freestyle wrestling hence the now popular term "mixed martial arts". actually, my team is planning to do a mixed martial arts exhibition but our resources are limited (MMA would require a cage (octagon), which we don't have) so we just resorted into no gi grappling which involves more of BJJ. by the way, "gi" is the traditional jiu jitsu uniform, like the kimono... you can try and join in...:)

to all interested bros and sis, please fill in the numbers on this post so that others who are also interested can know how many slots are still available... to bros who pm me, i already replied to you, please fill the numbers in this post with your nicks. thank you very much! currently, 4 slots available.:) again, this is ABSOLUTELY FREE... just shoot as you want and learn some basics of the sport at the same time...

1. andrew ng
2. monolime
3. ryanG
4. SingaConnect

Hi,

I am interested. Please PM me the details. Thank you.

now i understand why you have that bruised Forrest as your avatar hahaha.Forrest vs Silva?i hope UFC will come here in Singapore, that will be a big photoshoot event!!..I also hope the UFC Philippine tour will continue as planned.

now i understand why you have that bruised Forrest as your avatar hahaha.Forrest vs Silva?i hope UFC will come here in Singapore, that will be a big photoshoot event!!..I also hope the UFC Philippine tour will continue as planned.

hi bro, my avatar is john fitch... that is after his match with georges st. pierre. i admire his courage, finishing the fight and not giving up even in his dire situation...:)

Last edited:
thanks for moving the thread mod... sorry for posting in the wrong forum...:embrass:

the event will be at 7:30pm on the 10th of june... venue will be sent to bros and sis who filled in the slots. for those who cannot make it, please inform me ahead of time so we can give chance for other interested bros and sis here to join. thank you!:)

1. andrew ng
2. monolime
3. ryanG
4. SingaConnect
5.jix
6. weekiat (& wife as spectator)

1. andrew ng
2. monolime
3. ryanG
4. SingaConnect
5.jix
6. weekiat (& wife as spectator)