Anybody interested of Lumix during Comex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalsumine

Feb 19, 2008
Hi people, if anyone interested of getting lumix during coming comex show. look for me at panasonic lumix booth. i'm aaron, 91081950. i'll try my best to get a good deals for you guys. And there will be some new models like FX-38, LX-3 and FZ28.

any idea what will be the freebie given away with lx-3?
and looking at historical record...most panny cameras are retail at rrp.
will u able to match the cheapest price ?

Hi people, if anyone interested of getting lumix during coming comex show. look for me at panasonic lumix booth. i'm aaron, 91081950. i'll try my best to get a good deals for you guys. And there will be some new models like FX-38, LX-3 and FZ28.

Hi, any idea how much will the lx3 be selling?

yup, new product always at retail price. might be slightly neg but not sure yet gotta wait till Thursday. will update you guys.

will you be bringing in the leather casing for LX3???

How about wide angle conversion lens as free gift?? :bsmilie:

Update this thread if Comex will have the leather case. Planning to get it together with leather case, if Comex don't have the case, then I'll wait a little more.

../azul123

alright, will update you guys.

Update this thread if Comex will have the leather case. Planning to get it together with leather case, if Comex don't have the case, then I'll wait a little more.

../azul123

Same for me :)

Planning to get it for myself too.
But the leather case doesn't come with e packaging, right?
We have to pay extra for it... but it sure looks good with it... V. Classic!

Planning to get it for myself too.
But the leather case doesn't come with e packaging, right?
We have to pay extra for it... but it sure looks good with it... V. Classic!

yes, doesn't come with the classic case, gotta separate purchase.

Will you be selling the leather case at Comex?

Haha, it looks like the LX-3 is going to be a bestseller.

Saw it at Best Denki earlier - it looks better in reality than in pictures!

Haha, it looks like the LX-3 is going to be a bestseller.

Saw it at Best Denki earlier - it looks better in reality than in pictures!

Saw it at Best Denki too today. It's really a good looking camera. Btw, they are selling at $799.

I confirm getting LX3. Will be down at opening time on Thursday! First custy got more discount or not? ;p

try to gave us a decent discount.. tell yr boss outside we can get for $690 inclusive of gst

try to gave us a decent discount.. tell yr boss outside we can get for $690 inclusive of gst

Yeah loh. If freebies not worth the trouble or not useful I rather pay the clean price outside...

why not we compile a list of potential buyers to see if we can get a good deal? I will kick the ball rolling....

1.initialE24 ( will PM you my hp number... btw, will confirmed get from u if the deal is good. Current promo is a 4G card at a price of $690 at MS Colour. )

Status
Not open for further replies.