Anybody interested in trekking a 6000+ metres peak in Nepal in March 2012?

askaboutlife

Oct 8, 2010
Hi, if you're keen and have some trekking experience, perhaps we can form a group to go together. It's more economical this way. :)

I'm keen on MERA peak (6654m), which will take about 25days (from SG and back) and about SGD4000 (including air tix).

I've been on Everest Base Camp/Kala Pattar/Gokyo (22 days) in April this year and on Kilimanjaro in August.

PM me or reply to this thread. :)

Last edited:
All the best, I will be in Nepal trekking to a remote village and doing some social work with some colleagues...

Ive been to Nepal 5 time climbing peaks < 6000-7000m.... who you planning on organizing the trek / climb ?

KTM Airport is totally safe ;)

Lukla airport is like a roller coaster at Uni Studios.... FUN ;)

Hi, if you're keen and have some trekking experience, perhaps we can form a group to go together. It's more economical this way. :)

I'm keen on MERA peak (6654m), which will take about 25days (from SG and back) and about SGD4000 (including air tix).

I've been on Everest Base Camp/Kala Pattar/Gokyo (22 days) in April this year and on Kilimanjaro in August.

PM me or reply to this thread. :)

Allow 28 days ;)

Yes, I figure it'll take 4 weeks from SG to Mera and back.

Have u been there b4?

Hi, is the date to travel flexible? Am interested . Just returned from
Nepal last dec.

prefer June/nov-dec

Hi, I could ask my guide on the suggested itinerary or even recommended time to go there If u all are keen! Shall we meet up to discuss more on it?

The Nepal's airport is nr 1 in the most dangerous airports in the world! :) should be a great experience! :)

That is Lukla Airport right?

Lukla airport is like a roller coaster at Uni Studios.... FUN ;)

Good luck to your trek and take care with the altitude!

I flew to Lukla 20 years ago and there was plane wreak lying beside the runway. It is also not a good sign when spectators clap whenever a plane land safely. Hope things have improved by now.