anybody interested in taking pictures of experienced Free-lance model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumnsun

Jun 18, 2005
hi, i am autumn, I am a freelance model ,modeling freelance with freelance modeling agencies.
I am currently 19, i have a few portfolios, and i am able to pose. anybody interested in my modeling services, and want to view some of my portfolio pictures, please get back to me at 81219404, or email me back at autumnhotsunshine@hotmail.com
rates are negotiatable.

i'll send my pictures to you.

Autumn

+1 too,another long story continue

Me not inerested in model....
FEmale model Ok ... Tamiya OK.... Gundam OK...

Sion said:
Show me a CSer who isn't interested in shooting model leh.

yeah rite ... they shoot differently ... birds, animals, car, chair and still life etc etc ... :bsmilie:

somehow this threadstarter sounds familiar... :think:

+1 too

ups for jy! 'p' here =) we are creamies~ weee~

Sion said:
Show me a CSer who isn't interested in shooting model leh.
Me me me me .. am not interested unless I'm paid enough... :sticktong :devil: ;p

bushplus16bk.jpg

why you all always like to pay money for the model shot? :dunno:
want to learn take model, can ask your friend, your neighbour, your cat, your doggy, your bear mah ..... why must always pay pay pay ??? :bheart:
Everytime saw the same someone organise model shot, i think he now can afford buy a car liao. :angry:

Let me +1 also ..... haha :lovegrin:

hi xxxger, nice to see you here again ;)

maybe you want me to organise a shoot for you, but i don't think can buy a car. maybe a motorcycle..we split half half :bsmilie:

Stereobox said:
hi xxxger, nice to see you here again ;)

maybe you want me to organise a shoot for you, but i don't think can buy a car. maybe a motorcycle..we split half half :bsmilie:

you get front wheel, i get back wheel is it ? :lovegrin:

KNIGHT ONG said:
You interest in shooting model meh ?? :think:
not me lar... clients sometimes ask for models mar. :)

i do shoot portraits of frens or frens' frens, but seldom models lar.. maybe one of these days i should follow you guys and learn. :thumbsup:

jOhO said:
not me lar... clients sometimes ask for models mar. :)

i do shoot portraits of frens or frens' frens, but seldom models lar.. maybe one of these days i should follow you guys and learn. :thumbsup:

so humble, ... i saw your site, you took great wedding shot! :thumbsup:
nexttime 20 years later .... dun know will you still take wedding photo anot .... :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.