Anybody heard before of this shop "Posh Photo"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scramblur11

Dec 9, 2004
Sembawang
Has anybody heard b4 of this shop? heard from my friend b4 tat the ppl there nt very friendly like tat but recently saw on a Nikon's Advert tat they r actually one of their authorised dealer??

Paisei. I never heard before. :nono:

not heard of them before but not fair/nice of you to bad mouth them like this just from hearsay

scramblur11 said:
Has anybody heard b4 of this shop? heard from my friend b4 tat the ppl there nt very friendly like tat but recently saw on a Nikon's Advert tat they r actually one of their authorised dealer??

We go to a camera shop to look for great price not for "friendliness".

If you want to chat with "friendly" salesmen you have to pay for their service. A smile will add $80 to the cost of purchase. :sweatsm:

ed9119 said:
not heard of them before but not fair/nice of you to bad mouth them like this just from hearsay

No lar...I nt bad mouthing them...it just that I heard b4 quite long ago from my frenz... so would like to confirm how true onli....if it is nt true den nvm den no need get so wk up....and also becoz I never heard b4 of this shop too....

btw tink this shop is found in Metro....but cant rem which branch of metro liao...

Sion said:
We go to a camera shop to look for great price not for "friendliness".

If you want to chat with "friendly" salesmen you have to pay for their service. A smile will add $80 to the cost of purchase. :sweatsm:

Ya...actually nw also quite hard to find realli friendly shops in Singapore liao....everybody mainly abt earning $$ onli.....they just wan close the deal quickly onli...

if i'm not wrong ... they are @

Address : 2 Tampines Central 5 #03-00 Century Sq Singapore 529509
Telephone : 6784 0466

West_ray said:
if i'm not wrong ... they are @

Address : 2 Tampines Central 5 #03-00 Century Sq Singapore 529509
Telephone : 6784 0466

OIC...so r they part of metro?...din know metro sell cams also leh...so hw ur experience with them?

oh er ... nah ... just knew abt this shop ... did a search on the yellowpages ... anyway it's too "eastern" for me lar ...

Status
Not open for further replies.