anybody has nikon d200 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotsshooter

Jan 6, 2006
Hi all,
i'm new member to ClubSNAP. Would like to know anyone has bought nikon d200? How good is it?
Thnks..

You may want to check the Nikon forum first before posting.

hi alwayschampion,
how to go into nikon forum?
thnks.

alwayschampion said:
You may want to check the Nikon forum first before posting.

hotsshooter said:
hi alwayschampion,
how to go into nikon forum?
thnks.
Errrr ... from the Clubsnap Forums main page, scroll down to the Equipment Discussion section, then click on Nikon ...

wiz23 said:
Errrr ... from the Clubsnap Forums main page, scroll down to the Equipment Discussion section, then click on Nikon ...

Its good if you know how to make full use of it.... :)

eh wiz23 you so active recomemd people hor :bsmilie:

fWord said:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=40

Here's the Nikon forums. I've heard a lot of good things about the D200, and my cousin wants to buy it but can't spend so much. It looks like an appertizing package!
My advice is - know what you need. If you do not need the more advanced features like 10Mpix, a bigger LCD, 11 focus area, bigger viewfinder, CLS with 2 independent groups, 5 fps continuous mode, better moire reduction filters; the D70s may be a better deal. At half the price, lower weight, longer battery life, 6 Mpix can already give you prints that can easily blow up to 8R at a smaller filesize. The AF is not significantly faster with D200. You also get to use the wireless remote control ($20) without the need of more expensive additional accessories.

Better to spend the money to get a D70, either sell the kit lens (to me pls ;p ), or save it.
The rest of the marnee get the 18-200 VR Lens ba. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.