Anybody got any nice and casual bag to recommend for Graduation Night??

Telsoon

Aug 20, 2011
Singapore...............
Personally i was looking at Kelly Moore and Herringbone.
Budget below 100 if possible and able to store 1 body 2 lens 1 flash. (Small lens)

If you can find a Kelly Moore below $100 I will buy 5. :bsmilie:

china+bag.gif

These look pretty casual

Telsoon said:
Budget below 100 if possible and able to store 1 body 2 lens 1 flash. (Small lens)

Not possible. No need to find.

what does a nice and casual camera bag have anything to do with Graduation Night??
Kelly moore very ex ar?? What's the price will be like???

Majiam go pasar malam like that.
since you already know the brand name, you have no idea of their price range??

so hard to google meh?? the kelly moore bags | full collection

china+bag.gif

These look pretty casual
nice concept!!
a mature Asian male model sitting casually on a range of bag products, looking away with a cool expression, set up at the front of train station with busy pedestrians street scene as background.

Last edited:
Try g market... Got few leather camera bag

kids nowadays so rich?

what does a nice and casual camera bag have anything to do with Graduation Night??
since you already know the brand name, you have no idea of their price range??

so hard to google meh?? the kelly moore bags | full collection
Hmm, thanks for the link. i went to check the price at the section of price guide and they give me a link to tk photo but when i click in, there's nothing. =(
Try g market... Got few leather camera bag
Wa, nice camera bag after i visit the website and cheap after all. Thanks.
kids nowadays so rich?
Actually i am not that rich , all i do is save my money wisely. =)

allenleonhart said:
kids nowadays so rich?

I prefer my kids to buy thing tat is worth it, rather than pooling smoking or club

Telsoon said:
For your information i dont smoke. =) as i am those kids who are more active to sports. Smoking and clubbing is a waste of money.

Good you are a good kid. Ask your parents for a bag then. Print screen your post.

Good you are a good kid. Ask your parents for a bag then. Print screen your post.
i dont want to ask my parents for bag just because i didn't do those bad things, i want to use my saving and get what i want but i don't wish to overspend it as i might need it in future for my education. =)
Actually i almost went astray back 2-3 years time, my friend was smoking at a corner and i don't like the smell of it, than my friend ask me want try a not ?? luckily i hesitate in that moment and say NO daringly. That "no" save my life, guess what i see now???
My friend now want to quit smoking but it seems to be hard on them. Worst of the worst is that they can don't eat for the whole day just for a packet of cigarette, isn't this absurd??

At times, I don't really quite get it about the branding and sorts and why brand X is better than brand Y, but brand Y cost much more than X. For some of these brand, it's the design and the materials. But for some, it's only the difference in name (and of course branding/marketing).

At times, I don't really quite get it about the branding and sorts and why brand X is better than brand Y, but brand Y cost much more than X. For some of these brand, it's the design and the materials. But for some, it's only the difference in name (and of course branding/marketing).

ur not alone... i go for a super duper 70% off discounted items... got a nike messenger back, made of water proof canvas... its a 1 whole solid design... i tested it by dunking it into water and it floats :) insides dry too

40 bucks only

Cheap thing no good. Good thing no cheap. But there are things that has a very good cost efficiency.

Just buy any bag, and buy removable inserts.

Win!

just use an LV bag....

you know... the ones they give out when you buy something from them...

i'm sure if you ask nicely they'll give you one