Anybody got any nice and casual bag to recommend for Graduation Night??

Kelly Moore is really pretty but it can be quite pricey if you get it first-hand. I know mine cost over $200 last year when it was first brought in by TK Foto. Then bonrya got a 2nd hand one, which is still in awesome condition, plus the leather was thicker than mine (no idea why although same design) at below $100 I think. So if you're lucky got such a seller, better grab it!!

Cheap thing no good. Good thing no cheap. But there are things that has a very good cost efficiency.

Just buy any bag, and buy removable inserts.

Win!
Whoa , good idea. Didn't know that i can buy those removable insert. By the way you know any shop that sell those?? Recommend me please. =)
just use an LV bag....

you know... the ones they give out when you buy something from them...

i'm sure if you ask nicely they'll give you one
Do you mean the paper bag?? What you say remind me of something, i always saw those auntie use those luxury branded paper bag to store all their barang barang inside. ( not the brand product)

Telsoon said:
Whoa , good idea. Didn't know that i can buy those removable insert. By the way you know any shop that sell those?? Recommend me please. =)

Yeah, I also wan to know where to get removable inserts

koplady11 said:
Kelly Moore is really pretty but it can be quite pricey if you get it first-hand. I know mine cost over $200 last year when it was first brought in by TK Foto. Then bonrya got a 2nd hand one, which is still in awesome condition, plus the leather was thicker than mine (no idea why although same design) at below $100 I think. So if you're lucky got such a seller, better grab it!!

Yes! :)

I buy Kelly Moore not because it's a brand. Because it's functional. People really can't see that when they look at the price. Then they scoff at the brand and claim that we are materialistic or something.

If they can find me a bag that does the same with a nice design, then I'll get why they are complaining. Until then, *smack* :bsmilie:

Telsoon said:

Do you mean the paper bag?? What you say remind me of something, i always saw those auntie use those luxury branded paper bag to store all their barang barang inside. ( not the brand product)

You can get the inserts at Orion photo or g market.

Wa so good ar, now still got people sell at such a good price At BnS??
Yes! :)

I buy Kelly Moore not because it's a brand. Because it's functional. People really can't see that when they look at the price. Then they scoff at the brand and claim that we are materialistic or something.

If they can find me a bag that does the same with a nice design, then I'll get why they are complaining. Until then, *smack* :bsmilie:
I am looking at it because it can also be used at my study bag.
You can get the inserts at Orion photo or g market.
Thanks, i will look at it at these 2 place. Most probably i will go Orient photo because still can try on the spot. =)

I faint..

Last time is people buying DSLR for holiday... Now got people buying bags for graduation night..

I faint..

Last time is people buying DSLR for holiday... Now got people buying bags for graduation night..

tmr u see people buy nice clothes for attending funerals :eek:

Why down wear holster go. Wear cross chess and go as rambo la. Confirm impress de :D

I faint..

No la , i just want to look good even with my graduation night costumes.
tmr u see people buy nice clothes for attending funerals :eek:
Don't need swuan me until like that de ma. :cry:
TS wants to impress the prom queen mah. Big DSLR/lens combo + fancy bag = Big KKJ.
I dont have a Big Dslr neither a lens combo, But i want a fanciful bag. =) What is Big KKJ???
Why down wear holster go. Wear cross chess and go as rambo la. Confirm impress de :D
Wa, like that sure get the best costumes award. =)

Telsoon said:
No la , i just want to look good even with my graduation night costumes.

Don't need swuan me until like that de ma. :cry:

I dont have a Big Dslr neither a lens combo, But i want a fanciful bag. =) What is Big KKJ???

Wa, like that sure get the best costumes award. =)

TS what's the theme??

TS what's the theme??
My friend told me there's no need to follow the themes.
The theme , they haven't choose yet. 1: Funky 80s, Vote2: Glitter, Vote 3: Fairy Tale, Vote 4: Hollywood, Vote 5: Black and White (emo), Vote 6: Harajuku Nite (Cosplay)
Quick lame, isnt it??

Telsoon said:
My friend told me there's no need to follow the themes.
The theme , they haven't choose yet. 1: Funky 80s, Vote2: Glitter, Vote 3: Fairy Tale, Vote 4: Hollywood, Vote 5: Black and White (emo), Vote 6: Harajuku Nite (Cosplay)
Quick lame, isnt it??

Ok la. go as Rambo la. best idea :D