anybody going to try this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing... Maybe we try one whole group of photographers... :bsmilie:

or.... 250 tfcd models required :bsmilie:

Amazing... Maybe we try one whole group of photographers... :bsmilie:

Yeah I think this is a good idea. We all freeze while about to take a photo, in different positions of course.

Yeah I think this is a good idea. We all freeze while about to take a photo, in different positions of course.

haha... mayb u'll see some1 trying to get an upskirt photo.. ooops.

lol... ppl shd do this instead of kopi sessions.

lol super cool i think people will call police when we freeze for more then 5 mins lol

lol super cool i think people will call police when we freeze for more then 5 mins lol

I think it will take more than 5 mins for police to come.. ;p

lol...i think wanna try this stunt should try with PnS first. Freezing 5 minutes with heavy bodies not shag meh...unless use tripod haha.

do this in Sg den its "Illegal Gathering" and can be detained under ISA. Better think twice or get proper clearence. BTW its cool.

do this in Sg den its "Illegal Gathering" and can be detained under ISA. Better think twice or get proper clearence. BTW its cool.

oh yeah hor...i think flash mob also not allowed right?...or maybe we cut down to 3 minutes...don't think they can respond that fast.

improveverywhere is great.

i love the one where they all danced in a fountain...and told passer bys that they were the national synchronised swimming squad trying out for the olympics.

they were standing. in a fountain. dancing.

lol.

Not illegal mah... the people don't need to know each other... Just need to freeze in place for the predetermined period of time and then continue to do their own things. Like that considered as gathering meh? Maybe they will only know each other after the entire event.

oh yeah hor...i think flash mob also not allowed right?...or maybe we cut down to 3 minutes...don't think they can respond that fast.

flash mob not allowed meh?

Make sure to get a permit first! I don't want to ride in a red van nor call my parents to bail me out of a police station.

But I agree that it's a damned cool concept. I won't want to carry my camera with me though. What if someone grabs it from me? Am I supposed to freeze there or catch him? o_O!

Samuel

I come and tickle frozen man :D

Status
Not open for further replies.