Anybody Go To Coldplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildstallion

Just got back from Coldplay concert at the Indoor Stadium, Has to be one of the best concerts i have ever seen, OMG, I loved it!!!! Chris Martin we love you! :thumbsup:

Anyone else go?

wildstallion said:
Just got back from Coldplay concert at the Indoor Stadium, Has to be one of the best concerts i have ever seen, OMG, I loved it!!!! Chris Martin we love you! :thumbsup:

Anyone else go?
I wish my friend call me earlier. Got 2 free tickets! 730pm then call me! I was already at KTV. Didnt get to go... Damn it!

Yep, great concert! :D

Was standing in front, it was so packed that it's impossible to compose any shot standing still as the crowd danced to the songs...did see 2 guys in front of me by the barricade with 70-200 though :eek: How they got in with them is another thing :think:

chummydummy said:
Yep, great concert! :D

Was standing in front, it was so packed that it's impossible to compose any shot standing still as the crowd danced to the songs...did see 2 guys in front of me by the barricade with 70-200 though :eek: How they got in with them is another thing :think:

they probably had media passes, otherwise no way they could have got those lenses in, i thought about it, but then i knew security would be that tight so i just brought a p&s

Such a great concert though, Chris Martin is crazy but so good!

precious.jas said:
I wish my friend call me earlier. Got 2 free tickets! 730pm then call me! I was already at KTV. Didnt get to go... Damn it!

Wah lao, if me, i'll forgo the KTV lor....:confused:

afbug said:
Wah lao, if me, i'll forgo the KTV lor....:confused:
Cannot lah. Too last min... My KTV until 12mn leh. How to forgo? Some more just started :confused:

Sorry OT a bit...

Do u all Coldplay fans know if the songs with the distinctive chorus "You're Beautiful..." and "Goodbye my Friend..." (2 different songs) by Coldplay?

I like it but just can't figure out who's the singer...Suspect it's Coldplay. If so, can pls tell me which album it is?

Thanks!!

David said:
Sorry OT a bit...

Do u all Coldplay fans know if the songs with the distinctive chorus "You're Beautiful..." and "Goodbye my Friend..." (2 different songs) by Coldplay?

I like it but just can't figure out who's the singer...Suspect it's Coldplay. If so, can pls tell me which album it is?

Thanks!!

Its James Blunt not Coldplay :)

David said:
Sorry OT a bit...

Thanks!!
Its James Blunt.. And its Goodbye My Lover, not friend :)

Wah lao if Chris Martin sound like James Blunt, I'll not listen to Coldplay! :bsmilie:

Haha... Ok ok thanks guys! :embrass: Sorry for the mistake. I thot it's Coldplay.

So James Blunt sings both Goodbye my Lover and You're Beautiful? Hey, i like both these songs... :) Will try to get them.

Ok, maybe you guys can get me started on Coldplay... What's a good album to recommend? :think:

David said:
Haha... Ok ok thanks guys! :embrass: Sorry for the mistake. I thot it's Coldplay.

So James Blunt sings both Goodbye my Lover and You're Beautiful? Hey, i like both these songs... :) Will try to get them.

Ok, maybe you guys can get me started on Coldplay... What's a good album to recommend? :think:

All three of their albums are superb, but I would start on either Parachutes or A Rush Of Blood To The Head.

Their new album 'X&Y' is also very good, but it doesnt have as many killer songs as the first too albums.

My friend went and he has nothing but great praises for it as well. Looks like if ever there's another concert, I must go! :D

David said:

I prefer their lastest album, X&Y. I like fix you and Talk. 1st hit off is Speed of Sound. Norminated for this years Grammy but U2 upstage everyone else with their Atomic Bomb. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.