Anybody bought and used BENRO Tripod A350EX + ballhead BH-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1kid

Sep 22, 2008
Tripod... Sections.. Max Height(mm) Normal Height(mm) Folding Length(mm) Weight(kg) Max Load(kg).
A-350EX 4-Section 1345............... 1100................... 430..................... 1.05......... 4.0

hi as above... i am choosing in between the A350EX and A500EX. but after i tried the 2 tripods in Ms color i found that the AE500X is too heavy too carry around... But i like that height it is available for me...

Just Wonder if anybody owned or used the AE350EX before... how to you all feel about its height and stability???

... nobody used this before ar...

Height wise, enough for me. I'm not heavy landscaper though, take note. I only shoot landscapes when i'm travelling.
So far have brought it to 4 diff countries, and it's served me well. The most i've put it through is beach sand, so don't take my word for it when i say it's durable.

Weight seems all right to lug around an entire day, and the carrying case it came with is quite comfy.

I'm not about to change tripod soon either, and this one seems to do the job for me.

ha ok thanx alot since wat u comment on the A350Ex is quite stable and the height is no restriction... but i am aaround 175cm that y i scare i keep have to bend here and there to use the tripod due to tis low height

Using 300EX + BH0.
The legs are OK, but the ballhead isn't that good. Only had it for 0.5 year and it's starting to show lots of wear and tear, and I haven't even taken it to any extreme places yet. Do consider upgrading to a better head.

so sorry about it cos waited like quite long but yet nobody reply so decide to post in other section where more people are viewing...

but change to wat ballhead?? only benro wan is it

Status
Not open for further replies.