any1 uses clubsnap webhosting Pre-installed Photo Gallery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chongqi

Mar 28, 2004
community.webshots.com
Hi, thinking of signing up clubsnap webhosting but wondering how clubsnap webhosting Pre-installed Photo Gallery looks? coz I'm a lazy and don't want to write my own homepage. any1 uses it? can share ur web gallery?

Thanks

chongqi said:
Hi, thinking of signing up clubsnap webhosting but wondering how clubsnap webhosting Pre-installed Photo Gallery looks? coz I'm a lazy and don't want to write my own homepage. any1 uses it? can share ur web gallery?

Thanks

yes, i've purchased some web space and don't know how to use the clubsnap gallery. anyone care to share some pointers?

thanks

For an example of the default Gallery settings and some pictures, you can view my Gallery at http://darren.clubsnap.org/gallery/

To use the Gallery, you must first login, then on the top right hand corner, there will be a link to create new albums.

You can use html-based webpage to upload photos into the album or download the Java-based Gallery remote desktop software (the software is more applicable if you intend to upload a lot of pics in one go, otherwise the web-based one is fine for up to 10 images at a go).

Hi Darren,

How do we create additional login accounts for the gallery?

Cheers,

Darren said:
For an example of the default Gallery settings and some pictures, you can view my Gallery at http://darren.clubsnap.org/gallery/

To use the Gallery, you must first login, then on the top right hand corner, there will be a link to create new albums.

You can use html-based webpage to upload photos into the album or download the Java-based Gallery remote desktop software (the software is more applicable if you intend to upload a lot of pics in one go, otherwise the web-based one is fine for up to 10 images at a go).

hmmm... i logged in but can't see the link for creating a new album. the last item on the right hand corner is "webshell help"

patch17 said:
hmmm... i logged in but can't see the link for creating a new album. the last item on the right hand corner is "webshell help"

Did you key in the correct url?? your url must closing with /gallery :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.