any1 uses clubsnap webhosting Pre-installed Photo Gallery?


Status
Not open for further replies.

chongqi

New Member
Mar 28, 2004
189
0
0
community.webshots.com
#1
Hi, thinking of signing up clubsnap webhosting but wondering how clubsnap webhosting Pre-installed Photo Gallery looks? coz I'm a lazy and don't want to write my own homepage. any1 uses it? can share ur web gallery?

Thanks
 

patch17

New Member
Jun 30, 2003
728
0
0
here and there
#3
chongqi said:
Hi, thinking of signing up clubsnap webhosting but wondering how clubsnap webhosting Pre-installed Photo Gallery looks? coz I'm a lazy and don't want to write my own homepage. any1 uses it? can share ur web gallery?

Thanks
yes, i've purchased some web space and don't know how to use the clubsnap gallery. anyone care to share some pointers?

thanks
 

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
8,608
27
48
Melbourne
#4
For an example of the default Gallery settings and some pictures, you can view my Gallery at http://darren.clubsnap.org/gallery/

To use the Gallery, you must first login, then on the top right hand corner, there will be a link to create new albums.

You can use html-based webpage to upload photos into the album or download the Java-based Gallery remote desktop software (the software is more applicable if you intend to upload a lot of pics in one go, otherwise the web-based one is fine for up to 10 images at a go).
 

patch17

New Member
Jun 30, 2003
728
0
0
here and there
#7
Darren said:
For an example of the default Gallery settings and some pictures, you can view my Gallery at http://darren.clubsnap.org/gallery/

To use the Gallery, you must first login, then on the top right hand corner, there will be a link to create new albums.

You can use html-based webpage to upload photos into the album or download the Java-based Gallery remote desktop software (the software is more applicable if you intend to upload a lot of pics in one go, otherwise the web-based one is fine for up to 10 images at a go).
hmmm... i logged in but can't see the link for creating a new album. the last item on the right hand corner is "webshell help"
 

Spyer2

New Member
Mar 20, 2004
314
0
0
46
Payar Lebar
#8
patch17 said:
hmmm... i logged in but can't see the link for creating a new album. the last item on the right hand corner is "webshell help"
Did you key in the correct url?? your url must closing with /gallery :think:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom