any1 no tis song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido.Ban

Apr 14, 2007
the song goes like this:bouncy bouncy smack smack im going to get a heartattack bouncy bouncy smack smack im going to give you a heart attack arrr arrr arrrr
this song sometime can be hear at 98.7fm

you signed up at clubsnap just for this.

i only know Akon's song..

Smack that all on the floor
Smack that give me some more
Smack that 'till you get sore
Smack that oh-oooh!

:bsmilie:

TS, what kind of English is this? How to go global with such poor English? :eek: :eek: :bsmilie:

isnt that the lyrics for that song why are u guys criticising him?

hey...CRAZY FROG beep beep all the way, and now is MILLION DOLLARS FAMOUS FROG..
(the producer is laughing his way to his bank)..
so it's talent that creates the faves......

Check out Celine Dion "Titanic" song...does every word/statement link?
....and it is KARAOKE till death!!

I Felt The Hate Rise Up In Me

Kneel Down And Clear The Stone Of Leaves

Inside Ma Shell I Wait And Bleeddd Ardjgdjkhd!

fine proper english i only ask for the song title right why are u all criticising me and if all of you all who's english is so good why are you all not lawyer so good what go court and debate la be a lawyer la action so much come and flame my thread!nothing better to do right like spammer right AM I RIGHT!YES SPAMMER didnt know such a high class forum like photographer forum still got BO LIAO PEOPLE!!! :p
and somemore this is INTERNET SO WHY CANT I IIIIII BE INFORMER LIKE USING SHORT FORM I AM ALSO NOT WRITING ESSAY FOR SG WHAT U ALL CARE SO MUCH FLAME FLAME FLAME IT U ALL LAME DONT KNOW SHORT FORM THEN SAY MY ENGLISH SUCK AND BY USING THE WORD SUCK U ALL ARE ALSO NO BETTER U SHOULD USE HIGH CLASS WORD LIKE ATROCIOUS

fine proper english i only ask for the song title right why are u all criticising me and if all of you all who's english is so good why are you all not lawyer so good what go court and debate la be a lawyer la action so much come and flame my thread!nothing better to do right like spammer right AM I RIGHT!YES SPAMMER

Huh?...

lol yeah why criticise him since hes asking song title only. how come his post count is still 0? lol

fine proper english i only ask for the song title right why are u all criticising me and if all of you all who's english is so good why are you all not lawyer so good what go court and debate la be a lawyer la action so much come and flame my thread!nothing better to do right like spammer right AM I RIGHT!YES SPAMMER didnt know such a high class forum like photographer forum still got BO LIAO PEOPLE!!! :p
and somemore this is INTERNET SO WHY CANT I IIIIII BE INFORMER LIKE USING SHORT FORM I AM ALSO NOT WRITING ESSAY FOR SG WHAT U ALL CARE SO MUCH FLAME FLAME FLAME IT U ALL LAME DONT KNOW SHORT FORM THEN SAY MY ENGLISH SUCK AND BY USING THE WORD SUCK U ALL ARE ALSO NO BETTER U SHOULD USE HIGH CLASS WORD LIKE ATROCIOUS

Hi Crone !

OMG ! Since when Clubsnap is considered as a high class forum ? :sweatsm:

Wahaha I have been high class for almost a year liao. :cool:

Omg, do you actually have this song? I'm looking for it too! please do send me if you have,
bigblackroses-@hotmail.com , thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.