any1 had any experience at magnificent snap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~LiNdA~

Apr 14, 2004
Hi all,

any1 go to magnificent snap to buy cam b4?
cos after chking the cam price wif other shop.. Magnificent Snap offer mi the cheapest price but the shop abit fishy leh to mi.. i chk wif alan photo trading, they sellin coolpix 5200 at $680 where else Magnificent Snap selling at $545
abit weird hor..

so would like to noe any1 when there to buy or any experience wif the shop b4. cos i might jus go there and buy if there isn't any bad encounter tat u guys experience at that shop

thanx a million in advance :)

yah i have..i bought my 300D there....from this guy called andy i think....he is a nice guy..bought it cos the prices there are quite low....trustworthy as well....not entirely true that its NO stock as first answer...:)

semota said:
yah i have..i bought my 300D there....from this guy called andy i think....he is a nice guy..bought it cos the prices there are quite low....trustworthy as well....not entirely true that its NO stock as first answer...:)

but that the ans the guy give mi tellin mi no stock at 1st but the stock will be comin in, in the afternoon or tomor. so i went bk in the late afternoon to chk again but the stock still haven arrive.. so was like fine.. mayb tomor..

so todae afternoon 1pm call the shop and say still haven arrive and ask as to call bk at 3pm to chk... so i make a call at 3.50pm to chk the stock.. still haven arrive.. so i ask sm quest to tat guy when will the stock be comin in.. he seems to be like so piss off and all he ans mi is he dunnoo....

i tin he can make a call to chk wif the delivery man when the stock be comin in.. give mi an ans.. instead of keptin mi waiting... i mean sorta of weird.. ppl wan buy from ur shop and u seems like so unhappy to clinch tat deal..

true tat i can buy from other shop but he offer mi quite a gd price tats y i wanna get over there.. been wantin to buy cam veri long liao finally nw c the model i like wanna buy then like tat.. i kinda of piss off but wat to do.. i wan 2 buy there...

sorrie.. i was like nagging... :embrass: but feelin better nw...

anyway.. i chk that he was not the authriose dealer for nikon so is it safe to buy.. as in the warranty is it cover?

~LiNdA~ said:
but that the ans the guy give mi tellin mi no stock at 1st but the stock will be comin in, in the afternoon or tomor. so i went bk in the late afternoon to chk again but the stock still haven arrive.. so was like fine.. mayb tomor..

so todae afternoon 1pm call the shop and say still haven arrive and ask as to call bk at 3pm to chk... so i make a call at 3.50pm to chk the stock.. still haven arrive.. so i ask sm quest to tat guy when will the stock be comin in.. he seems to be like so piss off and all he ans mi is he dunnoo....

i tin he can make a call to chk wif the delivery man when the stock be comin in.. give mi an ans.. instead of keptin mi waiting... i mean sorta of weird.. ppl wan buy from ur shop and u seems like so unhappy to clinch tat deal..

true tat i can buy from other shop but he offer mi quite a gd price tats y i wanna get over there.. been wantin to buy cam veri long liao finally nw c the model i like wanna buy then like tat.. i kinda of piss off but wat to do.. i wan 2 buy there...

sorrie.. i was like nagging... :embrass: but feelin better nw...

anyway.. i chk that he was not the authriose dealer for nikon so is it safe to buy.. as in the warranty is it cover?

Man, what are the English teachers in school teaching these days?? Can get a headache just trying to read your post :eek:

Anyway, just check the warranty cards if buying from a non-authorised dealer. As long as it has Nikon Singapore on it, should be fine. Some of these so-called "authorised dealers" are outright rip-offs, so being a Nikon authorised dealer doesn't guarantee that they're honest

haha.. sch daes are pass long ago.. its singlish bah.. anyway i dun realli noe how to write gd english.... speak still can lah.. but nt anytin which is written..

thanx ya.. will chk on the warranty... when when the stock comin in.... ;(

my suggestion is dont be bother checking with them anymore.

obviously he's not interested in the deal for the fact that the price he's quoted u is probably below cost. maybe he thot u're just asking for fun, so the price he quoted u was also for 'fun' only. Only when u wanted to buy then the fella would say stock will come in afternoon, whenever etc etc..

want to test them? can try this..

ask ur fren, or other people to just call them casually asking bout the price of coolpix 3200.. then coolpix 5200 (the model u wanted).. after they quoted the price for coolpix 5200, before bargaining u ask them whether got any stock in at the moment or not... i can bet to the last cent they'd say have the stock.

good luck ;)

~LiNdA~ said:
haha.. sch daes are pass long ago.. its singlish bah.. anyway i dun realli noe how to write gd english.... speak still can lah.. but nt anytin which is written..

OT: Hmm...by putting just a bit more effort writing good English in this forum (or anything written for that matter) I think it will be easier for people to help you too...the time spent trying to decode your message would be used to help you, yah? ;)

Not against your way of writing, just find it a bit difficult to read. Not all people understand at first glance your short forms and alternative spellings. :sweat:

Anyway, all the best in getting your camera... :cool:

Heh, this is OT, but looks like those sms or instant messaging lingo type of "english"... think some time ago, there was news report abt some UK students actually using sms "language" to write their essays!!

Erm, ok, ~LiNdA~, bk to topic : all da best in gettin de cam ... :angel:

regards
..NuTs..

okie.. so seems like writing a good english is important in the forum...
thank to those who send regards to my coming camera and who comment on my english...
no problem will work this out...

~LiNdA~ said:
okie.. so seems like writing a good english is important in the forum...
thank to those who send regards to my coming camera and who comment on my english...
no problem will work this out...

poor thing...itz ok...i understd wat u hav wrote w/o any prob...heee :bsmilie:
Btw you can oso check the price at LORDS or MS... :think:

satan_18349 said:
poor thing...itz ok...i understd wat u hav wrote w/o any prob...heee :bsmilie:
Btw you can oso check the price at LORDS or MS... :think:

where is LORDS?
dun mind telling mi the location and the phone no.
anyway thanx.... :)

~LiNdA~ said:
where is LORDS?
dun mind telling mi the location and the phone no.
anyway thanx.... :)

Lords is in Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road
6737 8774

Don't go to ANY other shops in LP though. You have been warned :)

i jus brought my cam todae at Lords. The service was very good and i was glad to buy from Lords too. :)

He offer mi the same price as AP but in the end he give mi slighty lower price and i did nt bargain so was kinda happy and he give mi sm additional stuff although nt worth much but was veri happy already.had a veri good experience at Lords. :bsmilie:

However the service at magnificent snap sucks. I dun tin will go to that shop to buy camera. jus a shop tat don't keep promise. :angry: :angry: :angry:

satan_18349 said:
Great! wich cam did u bought? i gt my SB800 over there 2...v happy oso.. :D

i brought nikon coolpix 3700.. actually considerin to buy todae or mayb another time but since been doin research for so long so jus buy and the service is realli gd.. I spent $498 and he give mi 2 screen shield, mini tripod and a neck strap. was veri veri veri happy todae.. so sudden.. didn't plan to buy but i brought.. haha.. my 1st digital camera.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

~LiNdA~ said:
was veri veri veri happy todae.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

haha..can sense ur VERI VERI VERI happy mood... :bsmilie: Gd cam, great buy, nice price...time 2 shoot like HELLLLLLLLLLLLL....... :devil:

ya.. you are so right :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
but i got a question.
as i'm kinda newbie so i dun realli noe much abt camera, but i make a search at the forum regarding dry box and silica gel???. u got any ideal where can i get it? any how to tk gd care for my camera.

sorrie abit off topic.. but hope you can help :embrass:
Thanx in advance ;)

~LiNdA~ said:
ya.. you are so right. but i got a question.
as i'm kinda newbie so i dun realli noe much abt camera, but i make a search at the forum regarding dry box and silica gel???. u got any ideal where can i get it? any how to tk gd care for my camera.

sorrie abit off topic.. but hope you can hope :embrass:
Thanx in advance ;)
no prob..its ur thread anyway..u can get a normal size drybox frm any camera shps or places like carrefour...price frm $15-50++.....bt i suggest u gt a reusable mini dehumidfier at ard $18-22...jus nd to recharge n can be use as new everytime...works v v v well... :D

IF you hav a few equipments maybe u shld gt an electrical dry cabinet oso...someone sellin it in the Buy & sell...gd price for a 30L size...(dun wori, nt veri huge n u can store other valuable stuffs 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.