Any Woodlands Photographer???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am a woodlands newbie.. Maybe we can meet for kopi, shooting and chit-chat one of these days? Calling for anymore Woodlanders?:p

:bsmilie: I stay in woodland too.. when u guys planning to shoot? i like to go...

Me too...

I got an idea of where we can shoot.. We can form a small group of 3-4 person and shoot at Woodlands Jetty and the Old Woodlands Interchange during a weekday evening(8pm-10pm). Not too late coz next day most of us still got to work. Any1 interested?

XXXcat said:
:bsmilie: I stay in woodland too.. when u guys planning to shoot? i like to go...

aaron80 said:
I got an idea of where we can shoot.. We can form a small group of 3-4 person and shoot at Woodlands Jetty and the Old Woodlands Interchange during a weekday evening(8pm-10pm). Not too late coz next day most of us still got to work. Any1 interested?

haha.. seem fine for me ;) . but its pretty late, do we bring tripod along?

Yup I think we will need a tripod for some of the shots..:)

XXXcat said:
haha.. seem fine for me ;) . but its pretty late, do we bring tripod along?

aaron80 said:
Hi u can join us too..:)

hi newbie here. seem like alot of woodlander here also.. :bsmilie: can i joint? weekday fine with me..

sharp_shooter said:
hi newbie here. seem like alot of woodlander here also.. :bsmilie: can i joint? weekday fine with me..

Halow... welcome :)

guys, should we set a weekday to shoot?

im from woodlands too. newbie :D

Buggy said:
im from woodlands too. newbie :D

since everyone stay at woodland then don't mind set at wednesday or thursday.. :dunno:

sharp_shooter said:
since everyone stay at woodland then don't mind set at wednesday or thursday.. :dunno:

wed/thur is fine for me.. ;)

emerson_chew said:
:bigeyes: wor we got so many woodlands Photographer here,

anyone coming out with idea for places to shoot in woodlands???:think:

climbing hdbs, parks, woodlands jetty and maybe even RP. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.