Any Wii Owners here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

major_tom

Dec 3, 2005
getting my US console tonite...............just like Wii-owners in CS to share the setup process is wireless internet, VC, how much you pay for it, where etc.....

Getting mine either at playboxx or amk

Actually cant blame maxsoft becos they are just a distributor and havent a clue of Nintendo's launch plans for this part of the world.
When launch, Maxsoft will probably bundle it with some garbage game and sell it at maybe $450-500. I just wanna Wii Sports and I can start working out.

You see, the longer I delay, the fatter I get. So, it's a good excuse to BBB.

Just ordered mine; paid S$660 for a US set, adapter. A very user-friendly set as well ....

By the way, GameMaster at Bukit Panjang Plaza sells it for $500.

Hi guys,
I am a proud Wii owner. I just bought mine on Monday. I have been playing Wii Sports (especially tennis, bowling and baseball) and now both my arms are hurting like crazy. But I must admit its fun! :)

I bought mine at Funz Centre at AMK Hub.

Console + adapter + 2 additional games = $700 (My friend's got a discount card so the games were discounted also)

By the way, don't buy an additional remote. Just buy Wii Play, which comes with an additional remote. But the game is fun as well.

And yeah, I now can see why some guy in the States can lose 4kg in 6 weeks just by playing Wii Sports!

Hi guys,
I am a proud Wii owner. I just bought mine on Monday. I have been playing Wii Sports (especially tennis, bowling and baseball) and now both my arms are hurting like crazy. But I must admit its fun! :)

I bought mine at Funz Centre at AMK Hub.

Console + adapter + 2 additional games = $700 (My friend's got a discount card so the games were discounted also)

By the way, don't buy an additional remote. Just buy Wii Play, which comes with an additional remote. But the game is fun as well.

And yeah, I now can see why some guy in the States can lose 4kg in 6 weeks just by playing Wii Sports!

so u bought wii play & wii sports lah...

so u bought wii play & wii sports lah...

Eh, no actually I didn't. :)

Wii Sports comes with the console.

And I just got the Wii Play from my friends today as a birthday gift. ;p

The other 2 games were additional. :lovegrin:

Got mine about a month ago in Germany, Eur249 (~S$500)...cool piece of equipment......

Wii Sports is great!!!! currently, Tennis Pro (~1600 pts) and beat the Wii tennis champ (2,000 pts) :cool:

Waiting for Tiger Wood PGA 2007 to arrive........:sweatsm:

bought the Wii game bundled with the wii remote, nunchak & component cables....waiting for the delivery of the console * evil grin *

Tampines sells the std US set with transformer at $580. You mean B.Panjang selling the same system for $500??

I didnt want the transformer so I top up $10 to get the universal adapter instead.

Anyone can share the wireless setup settings on the Wii. I'm on MOL6500 :)think:)

what about buying stuff on VC? Just specify any US address?

Just picked up a set with Wii Play and extra nunchuck. Zelda is on my list. Can't wait to hook it up this weekend.

I was playing tennis at the shop during lunch...........cant wait to set it up tonite

For wall-mounted LCD/plasma screens, where do you guys place the sensor bar?

hang on the wall lor... ;p

wa, u velly kl hor....anyway, i will stick the sensor bar on the edge of the plasma right below the screen....

so when r u buying.....dont just buy cams & lens....u must spend $$$ on gadgets oso ma

wa, u velly kl hor....anyway, i will stick the sensor bar on the edge of the plasma right below the screen....

so when r u buying.....dont just buy cams & lens....u must spend $$$ on gadgets oso ma

u sponsor... i anything 1...

actively looking for sponsors for PS3 and Wii

Howabout compiling a list of where to buy , package and how much? :p

I also cannot wait lao!

S$500 at BPP? Cool.. Must go visit liao.. haha.. great to know such stuff for their gaming as we can do workout as well.. ultimately great! haha hmmmm virus.. itch again.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.