Any Western Newbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_studiolab

Jan 11, 2006
Bukit Batok
www.dstudiolab.com
I stay and work in the western part of Singapore. I am interested to know more newbies photographers around this region. So that when ever I have an studio event on, I can mass message all of you. Please let me have your nick, name, and contact number.

LIM
D STUDIOLAB SINGAPORE

From the title, i thought you asking for "Ang Moh" newbies so almost gave it a miss. :bsmilie:
I live in Jurong West, and a real newbie. Just got my first DSLR last week, a spanking new D50!

Still in the stage of "read manual, change settings, shoot, shoot, go back to reading manual". :embrass:

I am a 'westerner' - but I don't have red hair - so watch it :nono:

superfly said:
From the title, i thought you asking for "Ang Moh" newbies so almost gave it a miss. :bsmilie:
I live in Jurong West, and a real newbie. Just got my first DSLR last week, a spanking new D50!

Still in the stage of "read manual, change settings, shoot, shoot, go back to reading manual". :embrass:

I live at the campus of NUS. I guess I live in the West part of Singapore right? Well, I come to Singapore for an exchange programme :p

My numb is: 94833752

cyber_m0nkey said:
I am a 'westerner' - but I don't have red hair - so watch it :nono:

Err, did I say anything wrong? :dunno:

superfly said:

Don't worry, you said it with a smile :rolleyes:

d_studiolab said:
I stay and work in the western part of Singapore. I am interested to know more newbies photographers around this region. So that when ever I have an studio event on, I can mass message all of you. Please let me have your nick, name, and contact number.

LIM
D STUDIOLAB SINGAPORE

Its great to know so much respond and photographers near by. So far I have:
1) Rayblade
2) kelcom
3) wiz23
4) Karfee (your name pls)
5) Cyber monkey
6) LordAero (your name and contact pls)
7) Superfly (your name and contact pls)
8) Goldenstars08 (your name and contact pls)

And of course philliptan who attended my last studio model shoot. Nice to have you around too.

LIM
D STUDIOLAB SINGAPORE

Hey Lim, I'm not that tyoe of westerner (actually live central), as superfly said I'm Ang Moh :cool: :bsmilie:

But certainly keep me on your list and you already have my number - I'm looking forward to doing a shoot in your studio...

Hi everyone, Am a very new western newbie (if you consider bukit batok as western area) ;p

Like superfly, I just accquired D50 some time last week too so am also in the "read manual, change settings, shoot, shoot, go back to reading manual" stage.....

can join in? :angel:

cyber_m0nkey said:
Hey Lim, I'm not that tyoe of westerner (actually live central), as superfly said I'm Ang Moh :cool: :bsmilie:

But certainly keep me on your list and you already have my number - I'm looking forward to doing a shoot in your studio...

Yep I got your number already thats why I didnt ask for it. I am not just limit to the western part of Singapore of course. Anyone interested can join in.

LIM
D STUDIOLAB SINGAPORE

aremac_1974 said:
Hi everyone, Am a very new western newbie (if you consider bukit batok as western area) ;p

Like superfly, I just accquired D50 some time last week too so am also in the "read manual, change settings, shoot, shoot, go back to reading manual" stage.....

You are most welcome! Please leave me your name and contact soon.

LIM
D STUDIOLAB SINGAPORE

aremac_1974 said:

Yay! Another D50 user! :thumbsup:

Whats on my list so far:

1) Rayblade
2) kelcom
3) wiz23
4) Karfee
5) Cyber monkey
6) LordAero (your name and contact pls)
7) Superfly (got your contacts with thanks)
8) Goldenstars08 (your name and contact pls)
9) philliptan
10) aremac1974 (your name and contact pls)

LIM
D STUDIOLAB SINGAPORE

Jurong West Ext.
D50 also. :bsmilie:
Glad to know all of you!

i m staying in jurong west. near jp, remember to count me in. But now currently in taiwan but will be back in another 36hrs time.

Status
Not open for further replies.