Any watch collector here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azimuth

Mar 29, 2004
Is there a local online forum on watches?

Hi there,

Don't think there is an online forum for Singapore's market.....

You may wanna join those in the US, Europe or HK instead.....

I am but not those high end stuff. I like 60's watches like Pagol, old seiko, poljot or even Cornavin. Like to play wif ah pek watch :)

NikLeica said:
Hi there,

Don't think there is an online forum for Singapore's market.....

You may wanna join those in the US, Europe or HK instead.....

Do you know the site addresss for HK one?

evildolly said:
how many watches do u need to be considered a collector? lol
Err...more than one? :angel: And if you buy to keep in mint condition without using it at all?

For the record I have about 4 watches, no they are not expensive ones, mostly just buy coz on impulse. Interest is there but not really a serious collector.

BTW to all watch fanatics out there wats ur dream watch?

Garion said:
Err...more than one? :angel: And if you buy to keep in mint condition without using it at all?

For the record I have about 4 watches, no they are not expensive ones, mostly just buy coz on impulse. Interest is there but not really a serious collector.

For now, i like the sub-mariner llimited edition with green bazel :bigeyes: . Still dreaming about it... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Wah VC, that's good, must have cost a bomb. Mmm maybe next time I will do that to my son.

BTW it is not ncessary to own a watch to be able to appreciate watches.

To Dennis Lee, submariner green bazel is not a limited edition and can be seen at the watch shop at Funan (cannot remember the name). This watch was introduced during the last Basel fair.

SzennyBoy said:
Hmm... have a Vacheron Constantin which was a wedding present from my dad.

Garion said:

ohh

i wear the stella a lot. the other two on special occassions

got the 2 tone rolex oyster ladies, and the cartier tank francaise in steel and the fendi stella
:)

all graduation presents. and I trying to kope a gorgeous omega from my mom.... but not working :cry:

Most of the time wearing my omega speedmaster. Dream watch? Hmmm....ok something within reach would be the Explorer II white dial.

DennisLee said:
For now, i like the sub-mariner llimited edition with green bazel :bigeyes: . Still dreaming about it... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Wah brudder .. you eyeing the 50th anniversary Rolex eh? Keekeekee ... how much you willing to pay for one? ;p

But on a serious note, my friend's in the second hand rolex trade, so let me know if you are keen.

Dennis said:
To Dennis Lee, submariner green bazel is not a limited edition and can be seen at the watch shop at Funan (cannot remember the name). This watch was introduced during the last Basel fair.

Hi Dennis, it is not Limited Edition? Hmm...must have got it wrong, what i heard is it is difficult to come by in Japan, so i tot it is limited ed.

By the way, i think the watch shop u r referring to is passions, they sell mainly 2nd hand watches. Try their web sites: http://www.passions.com.sg.

Garion said:

I love the Frank Muller Conquistador Chrono!!! That day went into Sincere watch shop and asked for the price (cos i thought it was cheap). I nearly fainted....
:D

My dream watch.

NitroTech said:
I love the Frank Muller Conquistador Chrono!!! That day went into Sincere watch shop and asked for the price (cos i thought it was cheap). I nearly fainted....
:D

My dream watch.

An FP Journe Tourbillion or even the simple JLC Reverso 8 Days would be nice. :D

evildolly said:
ohh

i wear the stella a lot. the other two on special occassions

got the 2 tone rolex oyster ladies, and the cartier tank francaise in steel and the fendi stella
:)

all graduation presents.
Wow. :faint: Thats a nice little collection u have there. Lucky you!!! :envy:

and I trying to kope a gorgeous omega from my mom.... but not working :cry:
Maybe try waiting until close to ur Bday (if its not yet over) and psycho her to give u as present? :devil:

Garion said:

Patek Philippe, Omega

Wah the FP Journe Tourbillon Souverain remontoir is a very nice watch but no $$$ leh.
JLC is also nice. Very good value for money range. Have the whole modern alarm series and their reverso Duo Face. Very satisfied with their alarm except the recent Memovox Compressor which I find the alarm indicator not practical.

shutterspeed said:
An FP Journe Tourbillion or even the simple JLC Reverso 8 Days would be nice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.