Any watch aficionado here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevick_Lee

Nov 28, 2002
North
Visit site
Hi all, any watch aficionados here? Was searching around but found no local watch forums.

Got a number of my collections to let go, anyone interested?;)

Or can anyone refer me to any forums for it? (understand I cant post any WTS stuffs here)

Watch lover I am and local site go to

http://www.thepurists.com

Many of the event are based in Singapore although it is worldwide.
BTW what kind of watches are you letting go, PM me ?.

Stevick_Lee said:
Hi all, any watch aficionados here? Was searching around but found no local watch forums.

Or can anyone refer me to any forums for it? (understand I cant post any WTS stuffs here)

looks like no watch lovers here. hehe all spend their money on lens and cameras

kit_fisto said:
looks like no watch lovers here. hehe all spend their money on lens and cameras

Says who? Watch lover here... but wallet can't keep up with appetite... kekeke! :confused:

Stevick_Lee said:

Stevick,

What watches are you letting go? Can PM me if not nice to post here... ;p

What kind and where did you get the russian watches from ?.
I only have a few of those very old Poljot alarm watches which I get long time ago to give as gift. Now I see some russian watches being sold at a shop in Millinia.

kit_fisto said:
russian watch fanatic here!

Guys, I will try to post it here.

*post deleted by Jason Ho, sorry no selling :)*

Regards
Stevick

Dennis said:
What kind and where did you get the russian watches from ?.
I only have a few of those very old Poljot alarm watches which I get long time ago to give as gift. Now I see some russian watches being sold at a shop in Millinia.

I bought 2 of mine from Red Army Watches, the shop at Milennia Walk. Poljot alarm? cool! Got any pics? Might want to get one from you. Anyway do you happen to have an Okean chronograph?

I am probably wrong, but I think I remember some time back that XXX Boy was into watches ?

Sorry XXX Boy if I remember this incorrectly.

Cheers :)

No I don't have Okean chrono also no pic for my Poljot but there will be one site that will be out in the public (maybe next 3 weeks) featuring some of my watches that I loan out.
Will put up the site if there are interest. Mainly mechanical alarms.

kit_fisto said:
I bought 2 of mine from Red Army Watches, the shop at Milennia Walk. Poljot alarm? cool! Got any pics? Might want to get one from you. Anyway do you happen to have an Okean chronograph?

Pablo said:
I am probably wrong, but I think I remember some time back that XXX Boy was into watches ?

Sorry XXX Boy if I remember this incorrectly.

Cheers :)

Haha! Yes, but I can only afford Tag Heuer watches.

Status
Not open for further replies.