Any User of PANASONIC DMC-FZ1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcferrari

Feb 17, 2003
Visit site
Im interested with this Digicam as it has a 12x Optical Zoom but the drawback is , it is 2.0 Megapixel only. Can somebody give some comments or experience with this camera. Like its ease of use, quality, controls and its proprietor battery (How much the battery costs). Thanks . Newbie here

it's out meh? like still in announcement?
anyway I said b4, look for kumio yamada's pix... if u like the CA then it's a nice camera.
and leica name is just a mktg term... dun think 2 mp will do much justice...

It's out.

e-quota
Cathay - $765
MS Color - $750.
MS Color price is cheaper. Both free 64MB + Case.

Anyone if going to buy this cam can pm me, i can forward the e-quato to u. ;)

Originally posted by mcferrari

Thanks for the link MaGixShOe, Looks like its not that popular from the photo enthusiast here. If anyone has also a feel for this camera please let us know your expert advise. Thanks.
tml i am going down CP to test out this cam with my friend who is interested in getting it

he is going to take some shots with his own SD card and come home and see the image quality before buying

Originally posted by MaGixShOe
tml i am going down CP to test out this cam with my friend who is interested in getting it

he is going to take some shots with his own SD card and come home and see the image quality before buying

Good! :thumbsup:
Can you share the pic after come back? Will u test during evening? plz try some nite shoot coz heard it's full auto. Wonder how can it adjust the shutter up to 8sec in auto mode.

Originally posted by s2s1

Good! :thumbsup:
Can you share the pic after come back? Will u test during evening? plz try some nite shoot coz heard it's full auto. Wonder how can it adjust the shutter up to 8sec in auto mode.
yeah i will be testing it during the evening time
but i am testing it in the shop :D not going to T-Loan from then or what
so most probably will only shoot some objects from the shop

well.... i got some shots from the FZ-1 camera taken using my friend's SD card but they dont look impressive

the AF was quite fast.

write speed excellent

read speed too

4FPS!!!

there is a booklet showing some sample shots from the manufacturer itself and they look very good

Originally posted by s2s1
It's out.

e-quota
Cathay - $765
MS Color - $750.
MS Color price is cheaper. Both free 64MB + Case.

Anyone if going to buy this cam can pm me, i can forward the e-quato to u. ;)

Wow! Pretty cheap....

u can pm me your icq no. then i send u there

Hi MaGixShOe,

Can send to me too? Im quite interested with this dc but I want to see some more photos to fully convinced me. I'm also waiting for some review from dpreview and full review from stevedigicam.

You can send to my email: mcferrari1@yahoo.com

Thanks a Million.

mcferrari

Originally posted by mcferrari

Hi MaGixShOe,

Can send to me too? Im quite interested with this dc but I want to see some more photos to fully convinced me. I'm also waiting for some review from dpreview and full review from stevedigicam.

You can send to my email: mcferrari1@yahoo.com

Thanks a Million.

mcferrari
the files are 4-5 mb in size
i think its better to send thru IRC or ICQ :)

can add me at 113687949

the files are 4-5 mb in size
i think its better to send thru IRC or ICQ :)

can add me at 113687949

send me? I host on CS... my icq is 3522766 ;p

anyway if the images are pretty (got NR?) I might get this LOL..

Status
Not open for further replies.