any upcoming pentax promotions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunegg

Mar 29, 2009
North East
;) anyone know when will be the next possible date of promotion?

wa :( sad k20d all sold out..

flowerpot is selling his. And another guy with a complete lense package too.
check out the buy-sell section. :)

flowerpot is selling his. And another guy with a complete lense package too.
check out the buy-sell section. :)

ya i saw and pmed
but was hoping i could get a new set with warranty thou.. can have the fun opening the box ;p

anyone know where still can get a new set of k20d? :)
i tried..

cp, ap, msc, op, john, mustafa and all the shops at lucky plaza, all dun have :(

I'll be going down to Singapore during mid of Oct, any places that I can find Pentax gears with wonderful price? ;)

anyone know where still can get a new set of k20d? :)
i tried..

cp, ap, msc, op, john, mustafa and all the shops at lucky plaza, all dun have :(

you can call MC, they may help you order 20d.

The price is the same as Amazon.com, pretty fair.

GL

Ahh.. Checked with msc they cant get also. But already gt it from tk already :) now going home to play the cam

I'll be going down to Singapore during mid of Oct, any places that I can find Pentax gears with wonderful price? ;)

No one able to answer my question? :confused:

Prices for Pentax items are about the same in most local shops, and they are about the same comparing w/ other countries. So we won't be able to help you find great deals. But you are welcome to SG and hope you enjoy staying here :)

If you just want to look for Pentax stuff, you can check out Cathay Photo at Pennisula Plaza around Cityhall area. It's at our city center, so you'd most likely be there anyway.

Cheers!

i think you can check some of the prices from the pentax price list ;)
i got mine from TK Foto. the uncle there quite nice give me some freebies and discount;)

Thanks Bros,
If that is the case... where can I get more variety n best offer for USED Pentax stuff?
:p
I'll enjoy my stay in SG. Thanks

Thanks Bros,
If that is the case... where can I get more variety n best offer for USED Pentax stuff?
:p
I'll enjoy my stay in SG. Thanks

used stuff here, probably clubsnap buy and sell section.

otherwise, sometimes things pop up at camera workshop, at least for cameras.. that's at peninsula plaza.

you can also try ebay singapore, i don't know if anyone here uses it but i've seen stuff before.

to be honest, if you want used pentax stuff (the really old stuff), ebay uk is a much better place to hunt.. so much love there! :D

heard from one of the shop that the prices of the lenses are going to go up next month... is it true???

Status
Not open for further replies.