Singapore
Any Toy Gun Collectors Here?

Be it :
-------
- Pistol
- Revolver
- Riffles

Any?:dunno:

can we ship in? i was so tempted to buy some of those MP5, FP-90 replica...

You can ship in ONLY electronic gun , those which need batteries and can't shoot anything out. Revolvers arent allow in singapore strictly becus SPF is using revolver too.

i brought 1 mp5 from kiddy palace. Now still have.

i see...last time i saw in thai some MP5 and carbine...freeking like the real thing....and best part..shoots pellet(yeah i know is illegal) and not those batt ones giving up stupid squeaking sounds like those u see kids playing with..anyway for now...

the only gun i want to have now is a stun gun...to stun all those morning nuts who can't even let me get off the train in peace.....hahaha

i see...last time i saw in thai some MP5 and carbine...freeking like the real thing....and best part..shoots pellet(yeah i know is illegal) and not those batt ones giving up stupid squeaking sounds like those u see kids playing with..anyway for now...

the only gun i want to have now is a stun gun...to stun all those morning nuts who can't even let me get off the train in peace.....hahaha

oh stun gun!? wow...i brought the mp5 becus of the real handling..lol

:) Walther P38

dsc0275.jpg

Last edited:
you can try getting from black-technology.com

i got my SOCOM pistol from them . they've got MGs too

was wondering if it really is okay to get those from the shop? As its so life like but SPF did indicate that we cannot bring them in?

was wondering if it really is okay to get those from the shop? As its so life like but SPF did indicate that we cannot bring them in?

as quoted from black-technology website :

"Each and every batch of Toy Guns featured on this website have PASSED the Singapore Police Arms and Explosives inspection, and have been approved for sale, so you can make your purchase with a peace of mind. If the authorities require any information on your purchases, do refer to them your proof of purchase from us, and we can cross reference with them directly for you. Therefore, please make sure you enter your proper name when you make your orders online, and NOT a b***y nickname.

Even though they are toys, take note that some guns have actual lasers. Please use common sense and DO NOT be a ******* **** and shine them at another person's eyes!All guns sold at the store are for MODIFICATION for the sake of DISPLAY. We will no longer exchange for sound, light or electronics issues. Only for physical damage noted on day of purchase itself. Why are we doing this? Reflect HERE.

Note of Caution from DSP Koh Meng Hong OC of Arms & Explosives: All modified guns are to be kept in a place of dwelling solely for display purposes, and should not be carried in public places or in view of the public. Anyone who needs to carry anything that resembles a gun in public that may cause unecessary alarm to any member the public is required to seek approval from the Police Licencing Division @ Tel: 6835 0000. "

are they all make of plastic or metal? the pictures look like they are make of plastic leh.

are they all make of plastic or metal? the pictures look like they are make of plastic leh.

Plastic la..

U go buy metal 1 lor... i visit u in prison..

Plastic la..

U go buy metal 1 lor... i visit u in prison..

haha... like that no fun liao... cannot remove magazine, pull back charging handle, no click sound... no wonder the price so cheap haha...

Plastic ones lah, OG sell few of these models occasionally.
Actually they're not really 1:1 lah, smaller.

haha... like that no fun liao... cannot remove magazine, pull back charging handle, no click sound... no wonder the price so cheap haha...

u pay what u get.

Status
Not open for further replies.