Any tips on where to buy packing cartons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kahheng

Jan 20, 2002
bride.ru
Moving house in a few weeks time. Need packing boxes. Anyone knows where I can buy some, as well as other things like big rolls of bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts?

you can try to ring up those professional movers. for they rent out cartons on a per-unit charge. :) also, lots of used newspaper would be a good alternative to bubble packs

kim ann agencies at blk 18, jalan sultan #01-152 for packing materials. tel: 62972974.

kelster said:
I would think the Post Office should have a good selection...

You can't be serious

reachme2003 said:
kim ann agencies at blk 18, jalan sultan #01-152 for packing materials. tel: 62972974.

Thanks. I found them on the internet yesterday. Called them and they sound like pretty nice people.

Kahheng, i can give you some for FREE if you really want them.
Size is about 24" x 24" x 24" ... The quality is very thick, double wall. :thumbsup:

Packing and moving is a stressful job but with better planning you can make it less stressful.I think if you afford it is better to hire professional movers. I am giving you some tips for a better move

The first thing is to obviously make a game plan
1) Pack one room at a time. This will help you when it comes time to unpack.
2) Start packing for your move well in advance. Lighten your load by packing a couple of cartons a day.
3) Mark all boxes, designating room and box number. Make a carton identification log to show
4)Use plenty of "filling" material to prevent breakage
For other useful tips you can check my source site

you can also find some good packing tips on Box site.

Packing and moving is a stressful job but with better planning you can make it less stressful.I think if you afford it is better to hire professional movers. I am giving you some tips for a better move

The first thing is to obviously make a game plan
1) Pack one room at a time. This will help you when it comes time to unpack.
2) Start packing for your move well in advance. Lighten your load by packing a couple of cartons a day.
3) Mark all boxes, designating room and box number. Make a carton identification log to show
4)Use plenty of "filling" material to prevent breakage
For other useful tips you can check my source site

you can also find some good packing tips on Box site.
haha ..... u dig out a 2.5 years old thread :sweat:

did pass some cartons to TS, but didnt realize it that was 2.5 years ago!!!!

how time flies..............

Status
Not open for further replies.