any third party lense equivalent to 430ex II?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazlanmadden

Nov 30, 2009
Singapore
as above.. (;

need some advice. maybe from nissin.. or tumax maybe?

need some advice from the experts. hehe :D

Just got Nissin Di622 today, one word. Superb. :) Love it when it falls on my hands. Other brands dono. But at least i feeled a great bargain and my money well spent, no pinch. :)

Last edited:
how much is the nissin di622? u got it from the threads in mass sales sumting? haha

talking about flash, what is master and slave in flash terms?
can nissin DI622 be able to do master and slave?

which model of tumax u using? (;

n feel free to continue the thread guys! would love to read more about third party flash, functions n etc.

:D

check them out already. was quite attractive. :D

but is the tumax dpt386 is comparable with 430ex II?

would like to hear opinion?

check them out already. was quite attractive. :D

but is the tumax dpt386 is comparable with 430ex II?

would like to hear opinion?

Tumax DPT386AFZ at $180 looks very good, how is this compares with Nissin di622?

mazlanmadden: haha yepp got it from "red-dot-photo" for $210 :)

speedtest99: Master = main flash to cover main subject, Slave = side flash to cover background lights etc, something like that. Experts can share? :)

ohhh. hahahah! sorry man. got carried away typing lense instead of flash. cause i was looking through the lens review bla bla before this.

my mistake. n furthermore, it shud be lens anyway n not lense.

lucky u told me if not i wud embarassed myself further without noticing. haha! (;

I don't think Nissin DI622 can act as master. Only DI822 can. Anway, not a big problem if you comparing to 430 EX II which also cannot master, only slave.

It will be great if someone has both 622 and 430EX II and did a comparison. I only have 430 EX II.

But its great. I bought it off amazon for a slightly cheaper price.

Status
Not open for further replies.