Any theater/hall available for booking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
does anyone of you have lobang to book concert hall/theaters/stage?
please let me know the approximate cost.
TIA

u serious? thought u joking only?

Raffles Hotel Jubilee Hall 4 hr blk 2500
Substation
Esplanade
All CCs have a hall, Charges is in the range of a few hundreds.

Jeanie you really siow on.. :sweat:

Near my place there's a Tampines East CC with a air conditioned auditorium which I have seen some performances there. Not sure abt the price, maybe u can check with them..

http://www.tampineseast.org.sg/facilities.htm

她已走火入魔了。。。。。。。。。

thanks all for the inputs.

i pretty much need a hall/theater that's really dark when all the lights are out.
so i guess cc's multipurpose hall is out.:dunno:

and cc usually you book the stage right?and people can still play badminton in the courts?

yes, i need something airconditioned for sure.

the NUS cultural center sure looks good.
1k for 4 hours actually aint that expensive imho.if it's 1 hour, then yes, it's ex.:embrass:
the price includes ushers!;)

Some CCs, the new ones esp have halls that are fully enclosed.

Try 72-13, Theatreworks' performance space. Look for Mervyn, 6737 7213

ACS Barker's hall is available for rental.

Best would be to call them yourself, first hand info is the best. Rates change all the time.

thanks pals:)

The one I pointed to you is not a badminton multi-purpose hall lah!

The layout is similar to a lecture theatre with seats ascending up from the stage to the entrance, and the wall are quite well treated with sound proof wooden finishing or things like that.. I don't hv good pics to show the venue, just let u hv an idea, look at the background of this pic..

TampinesCC.jpg

That's roughly how the stage looks like, sorry that I dont hv a better pic to show. Went there with my kids to watch a show last yr, and I think it can be adequately dark when the lights are out. There are seats to accomodate around 200 to 300 pple.

thanks all for the inputs.

i pretty much need a hall/theater that's really dark when all the lights are out.
so i guess cc's multipurpose hall is out.:dunno:

and cc usually you book the stage right?and people can still play badminton in the courts?

kongo, the small pic you attach hor...impression give me the stage very ugly lei....:bsmilie: :embrass:

the NUS cultural center one sits 1700+ IIRC.but of course, i prob wont use even up to 5 seats.what's important is stage,a/c.

Boh bian, I only bring one tele prime to shoot the kids with the performers on stage, no WA lens to capture the venue..

It does not looks exactly new or high tech, I cant say for sure whether it suits your need..

Boh bian, I only bring one tele prime to shoot the kids with the performers on stage, no WA lens to capture the venue..

It does not looks exactly new or high tech, I cant say for sure whether it suits your need..

i need a really nice stage.i've been to cultural center at NUS.it's new, it's nice.:)
thanks for the lobang though.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.