Any Tea lovers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm drinking green tea.

Itoen green tea, only available at Meidi-Ya supermarket as Cold Storage and NTUC do not carry them.

2968296309_752c54b5b8.jpg

Black tea,

http://www.rainforesttea.com.my/index/products.htm

Last edited:
is itoen good? i used to buy from fukujien at takabasement.. but the higher grade gyokuros just taste pretty much the same as the lower grades :(

senchas are pretty much similar to me too.. :eek:

I've tried a few brands that is readily available at NTUC and Cold Storage and the taste is a bit flat.

The Itoen green tea taste just like the one served when I was in the restaurants in Japan.

HTH.

is itoen good? i used to buy from fukujien at takabasement.. but the higher grade gyokuros just taste pretty much the same as the lower grades :(

senchas are pretty much similar to me too.. :eek:

My favourite tea is earl grey. Very fragrant.

There is a whole tea selling district in Beijing...

Very good prices and selection:

DSC_2310.jpg

I love Chinese tea too. Was introduced to different varieties of Puer, Longjing, Oolong, and Mo li hua cha few years back when i went to Shanghai for the first time. Until then all I knew was Lipton Green tea :embrass:

there is huge wholesale market in Shanghai where I usually buy the tea from. If anyone needs contacts, let me know.

my gf's schooling in beijing now and she sends little surprises over :)

but for bulk of my green teas i usually get them from a local shop that ships in only the freshest green teas straight from plantation and refridgerates them upon receipt.

fbb8ecc3.jpg

i was at sichuan...i tabao many many tea back...:bsmilie:

anyone know where can i find this chinese tea call 小叶甘 in Singapore ?

I don't trust tea from China.. who knows what pesticides they use on the tea plants. I always like to get taiwanese tea. They got the best stuff. Some people say go shan cha "high mountain tea" is one of the best but I don't like the taste. My favorite is just a good clean quality jasmine green tea.

i was at sichuan...i tabao many many tea back...:bsmilie:

how about a appreciation of tea session with your collection of tea bags :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.