Any Taiwanese around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2002
Lintas
Visit site
Been here in Sing for so long, but harly met any taiwanese. But when travel to other places, it's quite easy to meet one.

Anyway, i would like to know anyone from :xin dian shi :) (translate as NewShop Town)

tmc17479

Oct 23, 2003
Bukit Timah
Visit site
Hmm.....funny....I know its hard to meet one in Singapore but they seem to be everywhere in other countries. Anyway, I'm one here. At least I still count myself as one, born here and been here too long. from Kaohsiung city.

Sean

Dec 2, 2003
Hey~ i just came back from taiwan.. was there for over a year.. really feel like going back.. NIce place to take pictures too.. HUA LIAN..etcs..

tmc17479

Oct 23, 2003
Bukit Timah
Visit site
what were you doing during your year there? I never got a chance to experience life there for a whole year, even when I'm a citizen. now trying to look for a job there.

dingdong

Jan 19, 2004
Well if u patronised the ma la huo guo at opposite amara hotel, there's this resturant which both of them owner, husband & wife is Taiwanese and they also has a pub in Crown Prince Hotel 2nd floor, "The Rose" I think is the name, very friendly couple.

However, my local friend, who is a taiwanese since family had migrated to SG since 20+yrs ago, but PR here since young, is a damn bas****. Push all the blame to me whenever he gets into trouble, always scare of spouse but act tough in front of others, and made me a scapegoat for a few loans. Indeed, I truly believe in this, your best friend could be your worst enenmy. Now, he's hiding from me...

Dec 6, 2002
Lintas
Visit site
:) Ooo...Sean, you been living in hua lian for long long time?? That place always have earthquake.

tmc17479: Wish you luck on going home getting job!!

dingdong: I am so sorry you met the wrong person :dunno: , a nice taiwanese will drink with u and pay for u :thumbsup: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom