Any suggestion for direct linking web server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 11, 2002
u n k n o w n
Visit site
Any? Free of charge one. I know that there is one provided by clubsnap but 10 mb for S$10 per month is quite expensive (or 100mb?) Pbase only charges US23 yearly. I miss the old good days where :

www.fujifilm.com.sg
www.coolconnect.com
www.openlens.com

still around. Now these websites are either down or do not support direct linking.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

and I lose the fun for flooding CS with tons of lousy pictures:D

I'm using netfirms.com & 150m.com

one 25mb, the other 100mb. all free.

netfirms.com & 150m.com can hot link meh? Anyone tried?

Sorry for being so pessimistic, but it sounds too gd to be true!
:D

Originally posted by 007
Any? Free of charge one. I know that there is one provided by clubsnap but 10 mb for S$10 per month is quite expensive (or 100mb?)
. cut cut snip snip .
and I lose the fun for flooding CS with tons of lousy pictures:D
Actually, its S$60 for 100MB per year, so its less than a Big Mac Meal per month ;)

Yes, you can go put your pics all over the place on free sites, but inevitably, they will close down OR start charging.

I have been thru the pain of having one site close down (tripodasia) and trying to get those pics backed up before they closed was not an easy thing (see, they provide easy to use UPLOAD interface, but never provide easy to use DOWNLOAD interface ... )

So think about it, for the measly price of less than one Big Mac Meal a month, you could have 100MB of ClubSNAP space AND keep on flooding the forum with cheesy pics .... errr ... not that I am encouraging that ... ahem!

Originally posted by Darren
Actually, its S$60 for 100MB per year, so its less than a Big Mac Meal per month ;)

Yes, you can go put your pics all over the place on free sites, but inevitably, they will close down OR start charging.

I have been thru the pain of having one site close down (tripodasia) and trying to get those pics backed up before they closed was not an easy thing (see, they provide easy to use UPLOAD interface, but never provide easy to use DOWNLOAD interface ... )

So think about it, for the measly price of less than one Big Mac Meal a month, you could have 100MB of ClubSNAP space AND keep on flooding the forum with cheesy pics .... errr ... not that I am encouraging that ... ahem!

Sorry Darren, wondering did you received my PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.