Any Store accept UOB C/Card for Interest-free payments on L Lenses ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d12go4

Aug 23, 2004
Planning on getting a Canon EF L Lens, but would prefer not to cough the full amount in cash :sweat:

CP only accepts C/Cards from Citibank and some other banks, but not UOB :(

Anyone know of shops accepting UOB C/Cards for interest-free payments on Canon stuff ? :)

Thanks in advance

MANoj

i think MS have but only 6 months. HSBC 12 months. If i'm not wrong, some of the bigger harvey norman can also but i think price is higher lor.....word of advice, try to offload some installment first by paying part of the price first or else when you need to spend money on other things can be quite taxing.

UOB .. alan photo

harvey horman - up to 3 yr installment free.. but the price is a bit steep...

cp, ms, ap adn tk got another 5% charge if u r using Installment free payment type

watch the interest free schemes or scams. The bank will charge your if u terminate ur card early...better use $$$$ ;p ;p

ShuttleBug said:
watch the interest free schemes or scams. The bank will charge your if u terminate ur card early...better use $$$$ ;p ;p

Most banks do that but not all. One of the exceptions is OCBC :thumbsup: . You can do an early full payment without any penalty.

kietgnoel said:
Most banks do that but not all. One of the exceptions is OCBC :thumbsup: . You can do an early full payment without any penalty.
OCBC don't? Thanks for the update. (news to me as I thought all banks impose a penalty for early settlement)

all banks charge..........

Status
Not open for further replies.