Any special events from Clubsnap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
I was just thinking, guys, how long has ClubSnap been around? Any anniversary events done?

If answer to the above question is no, I have some ideas that may need some good organizers to form a committee team to actualize the following:

1. Dinner and Dance?
2. Ms ClubSnap Contest?
3. Overseas Trip?
4. Photography Camp + Team leadership building?
5. Reality Life Book?
6. Auction for the poor?

From what I see so far, we already have respective group outings. How about organize one or two for the entire ClubSnap? Big scale -- yes. Time to really get to know one another and not only that, work with each other to bind ties together!

What do you say, guys? Moderators? Administrators? :D

Are you trying to turn CS into another HWZ? :)

Zeckson Chow said:
I was just thinking, guys, how long has ClubSnap been around? Any anniversary events done?

If answer to the above question is no, I have some ideas that may need some good organizers to form a committee team to actualize the following:

1. Dinner and Dance?
2. Ms ClubSnap Contest?
3. Overseas Trip?
5. Reality Life Book?
6. Auction for the poor?

From what I see so far, we already have respective group outings. How about organize one or two for the entire ClubSnap? Big scale -- yes. Time to really get to know one another and not only that, work with each other to bind ties together!

Zeckson Chow said:

1. Dinner and Dance?
2. Ms ClubSnap Contest?
3. Overseas Trip?
5. Reality Life Book?
6. Auction for the poor?

hmm ... there're already so many activities going on, for me CS is more a platform for interaction than a formal organisation of photographers :)

CS got SEED. :)

OH!!!!

i know whY!!!

he wants to get to know the girls in CS!!!

wah lao ... dun be so bad lor ... not sure if he knows what hwz is ... fyi, hwz = hardware zone ... just do a google search for it ...

btw, i dun think there's a need for big scale events ... cos ..

1) costly
2) logistics nightmare
3) later some say will go den nvr go ...

and

4) i agree cs is more just a platform for us hobbyist to interact and get views and opinions and improve our photography ... not a formal association ...

it is easy to say, but not easy to organise.

ibitemynails said:
OH!!!!

i know whY!!!

he wants to get to know the girls in CS!!!

He got a crush on ............................................ Constance :bsmilie:

Give that gentleman a break :nono:

ALL CS members?? i'm not sure e exact no. of members there are in CS, but on 14/12/04 there was 672 pp on9.. given benefit of doubt that they are still surfing CS here and there, u got any idea how much $$, time and effort is gonna be incurred to do something on such a scale? :sweat: phew..

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wah lao u all very bad leh...

*ps... zeckson, if got any hotel 81 shoot remember to inform me... thanks... ;p

:bsmilie: just as bad! ... :sticktong but i guess... for all the above mentioned activities... provided Zeckson pays / sponsors for them.. i guess it'll be carried out instantly? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.