any software that allows u to select white balance to edit jpeg images?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plsoong

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
Hi there, so far my limited knowledge tells me that there are softwares that does it for RAW formats...

how about jpegs? anybody knows?

that can do batch too :)

Many thanks!

WB info is stored in a seperate place on NEFs that's why you can change the information without losing details. :)

i mean, i know that by selecting a point which i want it to refer to as a reference white point then it will
but thing is
assuming 200 images, all of different white points and in jpg, i'd need to manually go thru them and filter thru each image, looking at the number composition and then tag it and change it to jpg :S

isn't there like a software that realises or runs the white point reference based on what i input as the numbers to batch process the rest of the 200 pics?

Go to PS, select your white point for one image, see what is the resulting adjustment needed.

Save the adjustment as an action, and run it as a batch action for your 200jpgs?

This is of course assuming the same white balancing correction is needed for all 200 jpgs.

agree with vince123123
that is the way to go

but first you have to make sure that all 200 images need the same adjustments.
if not then seperate them and get another setting for the ones that are different

okay, looks like thats the only way out...

I have done that previously b4 but was looking for a software that is alot more "intelligent" to auto seek the whitepoint per image and adjust accordingly and i will just need to click a button :p

okay, me lazy...but really there isn't a proggy smart enuf to do that eh? :p

this program only in the movies
this program can also zoom in on a picture of the earth
and look at you through your window

lol

eh...u noe ah, actually there's such a program that looks down on earth

tried google earth b4?

lol

:D

haiz......hope some big company will come up with a software for intelligent processing :D

*lazy streak strikes again* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.