Any Soccer or EPL fans here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yellow

Jan 10, 2005
Hey, since this is a Kopitiam, guess i can talk abt anything here. ANy soccer fans here?

I tink EPL is the best cos it is really exciting due to its atmosphere from the fans.

THis season, Everton is really the team of the season. I am not a fan of them but rather i am impressed by their fighting spirit.

Heard that they are going to buy more players. Seems like this team is really going far. Hope they can at least make it to Europe next season.

Hope To receive some comments!!!

http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_legendary/

Wow...but to be true. i rather be a fan of money. sumtime support all these so call soccer teams makes u lose money. i mean when u bet on them. hopping that they will win. but they lose.

Kelong is part of soccer nowadays. wat u all think?

Mr Yellow said:
Wow...but to be true. i rather be a fan of money. sumtime support all these so call soccer teams makes u lose money. i mean when u bet on them. hopping that they will win. but they lose.

Kelong is part of soccer nowadays. wat u all think?
nah i dun think so, yah true there might be so called "kelong" matches. But most of the time when ppl lose money, they start to blame the teams by shouting them kelong.

West_ray said:
y? u only support the 1st position team?

BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES A WINNER!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

West_ray said:
y? u only support the 1st position team?

I dont have allegiance to any teams, besides Geylang United because they play in Bedok Stadium. I support the team that wins and makes me happy.

after so many years of watching football. i now realised its all abt money and money and money...tats all.

I tink the so call beautiful game is no more....

liver-liver-liverpoool!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam Goi said:
Not true leh ... but I have to confess that they are more vocal than the rest of us! ;)
we're not just vocal, we're loyal too!!!

and we're nice people...

ibitemynails said:
we're not just vocal, we're loyal too!!!

and we're nice people...

I agree... me too!!! :thumbsup:

I :heart: the :devil: ! :bsmilie:

afbug said:
I :heart: the :devil: ! :bsmilie:

yeah man! :devil: rocks! my fave - Ole, but heard he might retire soon!! *cries* sigh... poor guy, his knee injury keeps bugging him n keeps giving him probs n stopped him from playing for 2 seasons n his contract's ending in 2006.. sigh...

btw, love ur avatar!! how did u do tt man?? so cool! n funny! haha!!

Mr Yellow said:
after so many years of watching football. i now realised its all abt money and money and money...tats all.

I tink the so call beautiful game is no more....

beautiful games existed only before the millenium..

Man Utd :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.