Any snappers in Brisbane??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyHo

Mar 20, 2003
Visit site
Hi pple! Is there any members here currently in Brisbane?? Im studying in QUT now & wondering any other members are here too. Tot of getting together n having a photoshoot outing or something.. Cheers !

snappers can be found in market :bsmilie: :sweat:

ycchen said:
snappers can be found in market :bsmilie: :sweat:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sensires is here, so is Latmo, and me. Both the former are QUT students, I am from UQ.

Cool! Always love Brizzie.

Got accepted into QUT 2 yrs back but pulled out at the last minute because decided I couldn't handle it financially. Maybe I will try again in a year or two. :)

jOhO said:
will contact u if i go over there.. my parents are still living there, in underwood, south side. :)

Hi jOhO! cool! so y arent u living in Brisbane instead?

r32 said:
Sensires is here, so is Latmo, and me. Both the former are QUT students, I am from UQ.

Hi r32! So do u guys shoot often? Im taking Bachelor in IT, graduating this coming summer. So what course u in? Are u in the SSS? I know a couple of friends from there.. Interested in a meetup for some photoshoot, coffee or sumthing?? I live in Toowong btw, previously in St Lucia..

philliptan said:
Cool! Always love Brizzie.

Got accepted into QUT 2 yrs back but pulled out at the last minute because decided I couldn't handle it financially. Maybe I will try again in a year or two. :)

Hi philip! Dont worry, you will always have the chance to study n have great fun in Brisbane no matter how old you are... Let me know when you do and i can give u some Brisbane guides!!

Thanks, though I don't need any Brisbane guides... LOL... Know the roads there like the back of my hand... I can get lost in Ang Mo Kio but not Brisbane so go figure!

Was attached at RAAF Amberley when I was there with the RSAF over the years... Now out of air force liao.

how's brissy like now?

i used to work in the city at jimmy's on the mall for 4 years! eheheh and at LDV (at milton - the one with the ferarri parked in front of the eiffel tower) for about 8 months. :)

philliptan said:
Thanks, though I don't need any Brisbane guides... LOL... Know the roads there like the back of my hand... I can get lost in Ang Mo Kio but not Brisbane so go figure!

Was attached at RAAF Amberley when I was there with the RSAF over the years... Now out of air force liao.
yeah it was like that for me when i just got back to sg, somemore when i first got back i couldn't afford a car, but in au, drive all the way. ;p

jOhO said:
how's brissy like now?

i used to work in the city at jimmy's on the mall for 4 years! eheheh and at LDV (at milton - the one with the ferarri parked in front of the eiffel tower) for about 8 months. :)

Ah... Milton Rd... Perfect. :thumbsup:

philliptan said:
Ah... Milton Rd... Perfect. :thumbsup:
go and shoot milton leh, and post here... gimme my memories back!!

i actually had a ride in joe's ferrari when he had the red 360 hard top. last i heard he changed it to a yellow spider. now dunno wat he's driving liow. ;p

MikeyHo said:
Hi r32! So do u guys shoot often? Im taking Bachelor in IT, graduating this coming summer. So what course u in? Are u in the SSS? I know a couple of friends from there.. Interested in a meetup for some photoshoot, coffee or sumthing?? I live in Toowong btw, previously in St Lucia..

I shoot often, but mostly alone. That's because we're all quite busy with our own uni schedules. I did do a nightclub shoot for the SSS Mambo night with Sensires (who is from SSS), but I am not a member of SSS.

Give me a shout. I'm on MSN - check my profile.

jOhO said:
how's brissy like now?

Considering I landed in Brisbane in July 2004, I can't tell you much about changes. But the area around the Treasury is undergoing a lot of new construction. To hear the locals tell it, traffic in and around the main arterial roads are getting from bad to worse due to the rapid population growth. Coronation Drive starting from Toowong Village is a nightmare from 4pm onwards.

It takes a Brisbanite to know that LDV = La Dolce Vita ;) and its still a place to watch for posh sportscars. Thursday nights at Milton Maccas is where the riceboys gather to show their imported cars though. I'm not a local so I don't like to do too much streetside shooting though, especially if I am shooting people's parked cars.

jOhO said:
decided to come back to sg after graduating from UQ.

dun ask me why.. :bsmilie:

So what did u study during UQ times?

philliptan said:

So cool airforce!! always had the urge to be a pilot but i have serious short-sightedness....yeah Brisbane roads are pretty easy to explore...

jOhO said:
go and shoot milton leh, and post here... gimme my memories back!!

i actually had a ride in joe's ferrari when he had the red 360 hard top. last i heard he changed it to a yellow spider. now dunno wat he's driving liow. ;p

he still having a red ferrari... its convertible.. nt sure bout the exact model though

Status
Not open for further replies.