Any site for learning studio setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't u take up the course by Lance...

or take up course by various photo clubs... the instructors were pro photographer once... they teach base on past experience...

u can PM me for more details...

U can go to SAFRA and learn their Studio portraitture course. Heard that their instructor is very good. I think 6377 3682 is the number to call for enquiries.

Originally posted by myopic
U can go to SAFRA and learn their Studio portraitture course. Heard that their instructor is very good. I think 6377 3682 is the number to call for enquiries.

Yio... i "pass out" from there... he is a good instructor... i was his student for both outdoor and studio... i have been assisting him in SAFRAPC's event since i have "pass out"... i have learn a LOT of tricks in portrait photography from him... and he teaches REAL basic portrait... lots of people thought its easy to do basic portrait... but if u can't master the basic, don't think of advancing... ;p

don't think... go for it... his class just strated last week... guess the next course will be sometime in may...

Well, thx guys for your suggestions. I'd like to know roughly what it is before taking a course.

Doc, thx! Great sites there. I am grabing the entire site to my HD...

Originally posted by tomshen
Well, thx guys for your suggestions. I'd like to know roughly what it is before taking a course.

Doc, thx! Great sites there. I am grabing the entire site to my HD...

the course inculde setting up of various type of lighting from high key to low key... using of 1 light to 5 lights... can consider...

Status
Not open for further replies.