Any shop that sells...

Status
Not open for further replies.

syc77

Oct 27, 2002
Earth
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone know any shop with good selections for Cam bag?
i just bought a d70s n feel that my current bag is not suitable for it.
bought my D70s @ T K Foto Technic but from what i saw not much selections..
i too tried searching around the forum but most i got r from buy/sell sub board..

anyone with a good recommendation??

You can try Alan Photo at Sim Lim Square or Funan...:)

JediForce4ever said:
you can alo try Cathay Photo or The Camera Workshop.

CP has quite a few shops.which one should i go to?

syc77 said:
CP has quite a few shops.which one should i go to?
i'd recommend that you go to the one at peninsular, and you can also check out TCW at the same time (across the street). but for CP, don't get discouraged when you look at the price tag, ask their staff with your best local accent!!

:bsmilie:

Cactus jACK said:
i'd recommend that you go to the one at peninsular, and you can also check out TCW at the same time (across the street). but for CP, don't get discouraged when you look at the price tag, ask their staff with your best local accent!!

wah...like that also can ar?:bsmilie:

There is a camera shop on the 2nd floor of Penisula Plaza just in front of the escalator. I think it is called K13 - this place has a really hugh selection of bags and pouches. I think the prices are about market rate but OK to bargain a bit.

I think it is true that no single bag does it all. So I (and I believe many others) end up buying several bags to suit different occasions and locations. The conventional wisdom is to choose the bag only after it is clear what you plan to carry in it. Many people realised that they bought too big a bag when they found the loaded bag too heavy and clumbersome. You will probably need 1 small toploader to fit only the camera and 1 midrange zoom. And another midsize shoulder bag to carry the camera + 3 lenses + flashgun + accessories. If you like colorful bags, go to the Crumpler shop at Paragon or Wheelock Place.

syc77 said:
I was wondering if anyone know any shop with good selections for Cam bag?
i just bought a d70s n feel that my current bag is not suitable for it.
bought my D70s @ T K Foto Technic but from what i saw not much selections..
i too tried searching around the forum but most i got r from buy/sell sub board..

anyone with a good recommendation??

What is your current bag? If you have the Nikon domke clone that comes with most D70s/D50 purchases, then its already one of the most functional bags that you can use.

Zerstorer said:
What is your current bag? If you have the Nikon domke clone that comes with most D70s/D50 purchases, then its already one of the most functional bags that you can use.

my current is not even a cam bag.i feel it does not offer enough protection that's y i'm looking for one.i dont have that Nikon domke clone when i got my cam leh.

I like the range offered by lowe pro. Functional but not too ex.

Cactus jACK said:

Lol... yeah once you see their price tag, you will either pee in yr pants or hyperventilate :bsmilie:

As far as I know, the bags @ CP are running low and new shipment is coming next week.. I was looking for a slingshot 200AW/ Nature Trekker AW II and i came off disappointed as they are out of stock.

Like syn777's problem, my current lowepro EX180 is kinda of cramp with my lens/camera and SB800 all squeeze in

Status
Not open for further replies.