any SG supermarket or anywhere sell pez candy?

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
this is a old school candy, it seem unable to see it nowadays.

does anyone know any local supermarket and any places selling it? think to buy for my children.

Thank you. :)

cars-pez-assortment-desc-09.png

Giant use to have it, but they no longer bring in the stocks anymore, or at least i dun see it for some time...

The toy shop at wheelock place 2nd floor has it, but they sell ~50cents more than what i use to buy...

btw i use to collect pez as well... got a bunch of them... :bsmilie:

plus some super giant size pez which i bought from US and a shop at victoria peak in HK... :D

Sometimes see them at minimarts and shops. Nowdays, they come with a giant Disney character top instead of the old compact figure top.

you can try those novelty candy shops.

just go shopping centre and open eyes big big, like.. bugis junction basement has one, but i'm not sure if there is pez. there is push pop though.

i wonder if candy empire (vivo) has.

CONFIRMED IMM Giant!
Just saw it few days ago...
Brings me memories of childhood days...

Ice ball with syrup taste good!

and BTW it is at those counter shelves to be exact in case u go there w/o looking at those counter shelves...

I think Toy R Us also have them... fond memories as a kid, don't we all? :bsmilie:

Wahlao Old Candy sia. Long time never tasted it. Pop the candy to ur mouth looks cool. hahha

I last saw it in the Shop 'N' Save supermarket at West Mall just last week, managed to grabbed a number of those Pez dispensers with a Star Wars theme (C3PO, R2D2, Wookie, Yoda etc. etc.). :lovegrin:

Wai! No more Lenses and accessories to buy right?? :bsmilie: (erm... could you help me get the R2D2?)

NTUC... quite a few have these,
Giant (tampines at least)

yes, i think toys r us at forum (near tanglin) shopping centre has. :)

did you try candy empire ?

thanks everybody.....:D

I just bought a few for my kiddos, found it at Cold Storage @ Compass Point.

they never see this before, was asking what is these for...... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

really appreciate you guys sharing these information. :D

giant vivocity has it

Sorry to bring up and old thread but does anyone still have any idea where they still have it??