Any reputable binocular shops around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scars

Dec 8, 2007
Hi,
Anyone knows a reputalbe binocular shops around? I would like to go and have a look, try it out before I buy, so I am looking for a shop with variaty of binocular to chose from, please tell me if you happen to know any of those
Thanks
Scars

u 1 really good ones ... what specs u looking for and for wat purposes ...

I seriously recommend Fujinon ones ... the best of the best of the best ... go to Astro Scientific Centre to try out (dun buy from them though) ...

u 1 really good ones ... what specs u looking for and for wat purposes ...

I seriously recommend Fujinon ones ... the best of the best of the best ... go to Astro Scientific Centre to try out (dun buy from them though) ...
So far the best one I tried is Leica ;p

get a swarovski one for about $2,600 to $3,000. They are the gems to behold in this world :thumbsup:

You can never go wrong with a 'docter' or 'dokter' around ;)

http://www.opticsplanet.net/docter-50335-8-x-22mm-csp-compact-binoculars.html

I got one of this from JOHN 3:16 ..not sure if they still ve stock or not. under low light ....still :thumbsup: .. i love it bcos I can leave my specs on .... a 'perfect fit'

The DOCTER Company, a branch of Analytik Jena AG in Eisfeld, Germany, traces its roots back to the establishment of the Carl Zeiss company more than 100 years ago. The foundation for today's binoculars was laid by the VEB Carl Zeiss Jena company in 1893. Although the original company has undergone changes over the years, its lifelong dedication to innovation and excellence in the optics field remains unchanged. Now, the superb precision and quality of DOCTER optical lenses, combined with ultra-strong German engineering and construction, is available to American sportsmen .

There's a precision DOCTER binocular for every use, all built to give you a lifetime of trouble-free service, plus unsurpassed clarity and brilliance. Choose from the robust Extreme Duty binocular that is especially built for use in adverse conditions, the outstanding Nobilem binocular that is perfect for wide angle viewing on land or sea, handy Compact binoculars that are lightweight and perfect for hunting, or the large Aspectum binocular with magnification from 20X to 50X. All built with world renowned German excellence, and available at a surprisingly affordable price.

Unquote

Happy 'viewing' !!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.