Any rental available 300mm Zoom Lens for D70?

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdnesty

Jun 14, 2004
www.pbase.com
Hi All,

Today I was doing a test shot at St Andrew's Catherdral at a friend's wedding rehearsal ... due to restriction on area where photographers can go during the ceremony ... the kit lens is not enough to go near to catch a close up.

Am wondering is there anyone or any where I can rent a Zoom lens over the weekend?

Anyone take shots inside St Andrew's Catherdral do kindly share your experience in the camera setting etc. Thanks!

:)

bsplenden

Mar 25, 2004
holland ave
i only know last time i went there was quite dark. my sch council commendation. try using ISO 800, or even 1600. otherwise, its quite ok... i tot there was no restriction? i even managed to get onto the small interior balcony at the 2nd level....

birdnesty

Jun 14, 2004
www.pbase.com
Hi bsplenden,

I agree with you it is really dark in there and the ceiliing is really high and painted dark as well .... :sweat:

I tried ISO800 and it was really grainy .... hmmmm ISO 400 was kind of okay though ...

For the flash .. I think I may not be able to do bounce up the ceiliing .... think may not be able to reach hahaha .... the photo was kind of dark when it is kind of a distance away ...

Do you think the SB800 building Bounce Card is enough? Or I should get a bigger one? :dunno:

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.