Any recommended shop you know in Ho Chi Minh city?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woonsin

Nov 10, 2007
Hougang
Hi, Pentaxians.

Anyone went to Ho Chi Minh city before I fly on 24 October? Can tell me which shop recommended? If no such shop selling Pentax dslr or lenses there, maybe walk around shopping mall and look for what i need to buy?

Hi, Pentaxians.

Anyone went to Ho Chi Minh city before I fly on 24 October? Can tell me which shop recommended? If no such shop selling Pentax dslr or lenses there, maybe walk around shopping mall and look for what i need to buy?

Coincidentally, I am going to HCM on Oct 23-25.

The Pentax lens assembled in HCM are perphaps meant for export. Can try to contact PENTAX VN Co., Ltd. / VIETNAM
Sai Dong B, Industrial Zone, Thach Ban Village, Gia Lam District, Hanoi, VIETNAM
tel: (84)-4-8750418 for local dealer.

The Pentax homepage does not register any dealer in Vietnam.

Can PM me if like to go Pentax hunting in HCM.

Máy ảnh Khánh Long
35 Lê Lợi, Q.1, Tp.HCM, Vietnam
ĐT: 08-38213230

They have good range of cameras/lenses. But u should call to ask b4 coming.

Coincidentally, I am going to HCM on Oct 23-25.

The Pentax lens assembled in HCM are perphaps meant for export. Can try to contact PENTAX VN Co., Ltd. / VIETNAM
Sai Dong B, Industrial Zone, Thach Ban Village, Gia Lam District, Hanoi, VIETNAM
tel: (84)-4-8750418 for local dealer.

The Pentax homepage does not register any dealer in Vietnam.

Can PM me if like to go Pentax hunting in HCM.

Yes, coincidentally, my 3 Deaf friends and I fly to HCM on 24 Oct and back home on 27 Oct. My friend's Vietnam Deaf friends will accompany us during HCM tour. Do not know if our schedules are permitted or not. :dunno:

Anyway, let you know I am Deaf. Thank you for this address and contact.

Máy ảnh Khánh Long

HI Srono,

Thank u for this address. :D I will ask my friend's Vietnam Deaf friends if they know this address before they bring me there. Thank you.

Máy ảnh Khánh Long

Thanks. I will check with my Vietnamese friends where the location. I think Q1 is district 1.

P/s: Went there on Oct 23rd and found along the same street there are numerous small counter camera shops like Máy ảnh Khánh Long.

These counter shops sell mainly Nikon & Canon and hardly smell of Pentax.

So I decided not to enter and left.

Besides Máy ảnh Khánh Long is the Tax Free department store and camera section is the same situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.