Any recommended car polishing/waxing shops in the West?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
for all the car-philes in the west, need ur help. does anyone know of a reasonably-priced and reliable car polishing/waxing shops in the west? autobacs is pretty darn expensive, i find. now dat my car has a light-blue paint job, its getting harder to maintain the shine from my previous silver paint job.. :embrass:

TIA! :)

Send for glazing at sin ming? It's $350 btw :sweat:

There is one behind the KFC at Taman Jurong. Almost directly opposite the Thai restaurant.

They use Auto-Glym products and reasonably priced. They use to charge $80 for medium car polish. So far no package type.

I ever signed up the package type in IMM last time and regret after that. You don't need to shine or polish your car every month.

dreamseeker said:
There is one behind the KFC at Taman Jurong. Almost directly opposite the Thai restaurant.

They use Auto-Glym products and reasonably priced. They use to charge $80 for medium car polish. So far no package type.

I ever signed up the package type in IMM last time and regret after that. You don't need to shine or polish your car every month.

thanks, dreamseeker! will go try there @ the end of the mth. ;p

Meow~ There's one at West Coast Recreation Centre car park, using Auto-Glym products, wash, vacumn, polish, wax can't remember 68 or 78. :think:

Can play bowling while waiting. ;p

togu said:
Meow~ There's one at West Coast Recreation Centre car park, using Auto-Glym products, wash, vacumn, polish, wax can't remember 68 or 78. :think:

Can play bowling while waiting. ;p

there is? izit inside the multi-storey carpark? cos i din notice any booth at the open air carpark when i'm there @ jack's place. :think:

Yes, inside the multi storey car park. Heard they are pretty good. ;p

nightwolf75 said:
for all the car-philes in the west, need ur help. does anyone know of a reasonably-priced and reliable car polishing/waxing shops in the west? autobacs is pretty darn expensive, i find. now dat my car has a light-blue paint job, its getting harder to maintain the shine from my previous silver paint job.. :embrass:

TIA! :)

can strongly recommend groomworks. professional detailer.

www.groomworks.com

a one year package costs about 400 or thereabotus , but u get 4 or 5 complete detail sessions (depends on package). its really comprehensive.
plus u can buy car wash at 4 dollars a pop. and their car wash is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . even includes a quick detailer spray on bonnet boot and roof.

they have a branch at commonwealth. and even have loaner car if u book in advance..

call the tua kong branch, speak to yong. tell him kelvin from volvosg recommend u to him.

stay away from the multi storey/ shoppign centre ones. they tend to use only one range of product, and i find they arent so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.