Any recommendations for movers?

dancemania

Oct 1, 2006
central
My friend needs to move 10 medium boxes to x venue for an event. Any recommendations for movers?

i got a 24ft lorry to offer. Prices are reasonable. If u have manpower it will be a lot cheaper. PM me if u r interested.

Shalom. their rate is cheaper now compare to last time. they will also ask you to fill up the feedback form when the movers move your stuff. hence, they won't play play one..pretty professional, not like those ah beng ah seng movers.

Shalom. their rate is cheaper now compare to last time. they will also ask you to fill up the feedback form when the movers move your stuff. hence, they won't play play one..pretty professional, not like those ah beng ah seng movers.

Thanks Ninelives.

you can try Amiric Services. contact eric (91014060) from there.

http://www.amiricservices.com/

Whatever you use, better not use a company name J-Team Mover. Got a friend that engaged their service. On the process of moving, their lorry caught fire and all my friend's the stuff were burnt. Now suing them for damage as they refuse to pay a single cents as they DON'T have any insurance coverage.

Whatever you use, better not use a company name J-Team Mover. Got a friend that engaged their service. On the process of moving, their lorry caught fire and all my friend's the stuff were burnt. Now suing them for damage as they refuse to pay a single cents as they DON'T have any insurance coverage.

you creating new nick just to post this? your 2 posts are pertaining to j-team mover.