Any recommendations for camera bag? (1 DSLR+2-3lens+flash)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbs1979

Feb 25, 2005
Lot One
vbs1979.multiply.com
Any recommendation for a reliable camera bag? can be shoulder sling or backpack version. Budget less than $100.

can try for one of the Nikon clone of the Domke F2. costs around $40 from the shops. it was a free gift from D70 promotion.

The Stealth Reporter 100 or 200 should fit too..

Firefox said:
The Stealth Reporter 100 or 200 should fit too..

Very good recommendations from firefox. Check out these bags and stick to the right gear.

The 200 has more than enough space if your dslr is normal size, prime lens or wide lens. A bit tight or even small for pro type of dlsr, 3 large lens and a large flash. Do try it out physically before buying.

A nice Tamrac Velocity 9 will be good for the package.

Lowepro Nova 4 AW. $60 from cathay IIRC. Quite small on the outside but can stash a surprising amount of gear. Only downside is it looks abit []. Depending on the lenses you have and whether ur DSLR has a vert grip, you can put the body + 3-4 lenses + flash + some other accessories (batts, filters, etc)

vbs1979 said:
I will be going BKK next week, do you guys know if it is cheaper to buy it from there?

BKK = Bangkok?

If you're looking for Lowepro bag, then SG is cheaper and more models. Even my Thai friend ask me to buy for him here.

deslim27 said:
BKK = Bangkok?

If you're looking for Lowepro bag, then SG is cheaper and more models. Even my Thai friend ask me to buy for him here.

i thought it is cheaper over there.

$100 - Lowepro Stealth Reporter 200AW Works fine for me 3 Lenses + 1 Film Body

Hopefully shld fit 4 lenses and 1 film and 1 digital body by this weekend :bsmilie:

ray_stinger said:
Get a Domke F2...quality is superb...

Don't forget to get the backpack strap as well if you are going for the Domke F2, with it you've got a sling bag that you can also carry on your back. You can forget about the post office-style shoulder pad though, S'pore's humid weather does nasty things to it and it really starts to smell funky after a couple of years.

can go 2nd hand shop around town, but 1st check d $$ of a new 1.
i dun mind letting go of my Lowepro Compact AW for $60...
:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.