Any recommendations for a semi-pro kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsonmist

Aug 17, 2007
Hi everybody,
I'm new here....after saving up a decent amount of money, finally im able to buy a dslr.Can anybody recommend me which model should i go for, for a semi-pro kit??And the reasons why?? Im very keen in getting a Cannon or an Olympus....

Aug 17, 2007
Hi everybody,
I'm new here....after saving up a decent amount of money, finally im able to buy a dslr.Can anybody recommend me which model should i go for, for a semi-pro kit??And the reasons why?? Im very keen in getting a Cannon or an Olympus....
hi iam new also let share here need help from pro pro here loh
thank in advance

kelccm

Mar 2, 2004
A village in a forest
What is your budget? Don't forget to account for your lenses too especially if you intend to go for a better body and also some accessories you will need.

Nov 25, 2005
North
dare i suggest Sony Alpha?

It has built-in IS and off-shoe flash capabilities and anti-dust function.... of course, if u got bigger budget and dun mind the 2x crop factor (think this is the professional term...can't remember off hand - someone correct me if wrong) and love the live-view function, think the olympus will be good.

There are lot of things to buy once you start the DSLR, so for beginners just just a camera with the kit lens first, play it until you have all the knowledge then start to upgrade.

yehosaphat

Oct 28, 2005
North
Yea pls share your budget, price range differs greatly with the different models of SLR. If you ask me a die-hard canon fan, I will definitely recommend 30D. While 400D is more for starters into DSLR, 30D has the features packed for semi-pros.

You can check out my recent post on the ISO performance of this baby. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom