any recommendation upgrading to Full Frame Camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayeemm54

Deregistered
Oct 3, 2008
i'm currently using a canon 400d for 1 1/2 years and ithink it's time for me to upgrade to a full frame camera, any recommendations pro's and con's

Cons are bulkier camera and more expensive lens.

Pros are you get a big and brighter viewfinder, better bokeh, cleaner images on high ISO.

Why do you need a full frame camera? Exactly what feature do you need that your current camera cannot offer, or a more advanced APS-C body like a 50D can't?

Why do you need a full frame camera? Exactly what feature do you need that your current camera cannot offer, or a more advanced APS-C body like a 50D can't?
i think this is the last camera that i would buy?

i'm just planning depends on the budget but i like this setup 5d mark II KIT 24-105MM AND A 17-40MM that's it the next upgrade maybe in 5 years after this good or bad?

Any camera or lens can be good and bad. If its not what you need, it bad. If it what you need and you can use it to the fullest, its good. Good or bad, depends on you.

Absolutely not... You're already bitten by the upgrade bug, and you still have not listed a reason why you *need* a full frame camera.

Stop dreaming... :bsmilie: The only reason why it's your last because you drop dead upon paying for it. If not.... :bsmilie:

I'm not your parents nor your wife, so I'm not going to help you save your money. If you yourself feel getting a more superior camera
makes your fondle heart stop pouncing and also satisfy that love from better quality images at more extreme conditions, then please
flush your "toilet bowl" and get one.

If you feel having a hobby should be just as free and cheap as going to playing a table of pool or just cheap subscription, then perhaps
you should just stay put at where you are.

More likely than not is you already know you want to get one, you are just asking us to "support" you, give you that reason why you
need to have one. Frankly speaking, if you need such response, I'm quite sure we all get give you ALL THE REASONS to get one.

On the other hand, if you don't wanna get one, even if I tell you tomorrow is Armageddon and you should pamper yourself with one,
you will feel u rather save it from rainy moments just case you managed to escape it !
:bsmilie:

Last edited:
Stop dreaming... :bsmilie: The only reason why it's your last because you drop dead upon paying for it. If not.... :bsmilie:

I'm not your parents nor your wife, so I'm not going to help you save your money. If you yourself feel getting a more superior camera
makes your fondle heart stop pouncing and also satisfy that love from better quality images at more extreme conditions, then please
flush your "toilet bowl" and get one.

If you feel having a hobby should be just as free and cheap as going to playing a table of pool or just cheap subscription, then perhaps
you should just stay put at where you are.

More likely than not is you already know you want to get one, you are just asking us to "support" you, give you that reason why you
need to have one. Frankly speaking, if you need such response, I'm quite sure we all get give you ALL THE REASONS to get one.

On the other hand, if you don't wanna get one, even if I tell you tomorrow is Armageddon and you should pamper yourself with one,
you will feel u rather save it from rainy moments just case you managed to escape it !
:bsmilie:
thanks for the enlightenment...!!!!

if you won't be upgrading for the next 2-3 yrs , this camera might very well be your last actually.

laughter is the best medicine

because of recession, we need to save up for rainy days

I am very sure this wont be the last camera that you will buy.....unless you give up photography...

isn't the world supposed to end 2012? he has like 3 yrs , let him get his FF.

Perhaps it's time to let myself get my FF too. 1st or last doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.