Any Recommendation of Photo Printing Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karyinn

Mar 3, 2004
Hi All,

Can you recommend me a reputable photo printing shop?

Most of the time, i sent my digital picture to peninsula for printing. But their quality sometimes good sometimes bad. Imagine, most of the time, i will print 100 shots in a time. If the colour turn out terrible. That mean i will have to spend another round of unnecessary money for reprint . :cry:
I want to a shop which develope quality prints. I thought of sending them to RGB at Beach road for printing. But one copy cost 58Cents, is so kindof expensive. Do you have other shop which print 40 - 50 cents each?
I dun think is my digital camera fault or my skill fault. As previously i play around with SLR camera. I am using Sony P9
please advice me.

Karyinn said:
Most of the time, i sent my digital picture to peninsula for printing. But their quality sometimes good sometimes bad.

Hi,

You could ask them not to retouch your prints. So they would come out the way you send them in.

I've tried John 3:16 at Funan, their price fits your range and results are quite good and constant.

Cheers!

Karyinn said:
Hi All,

Can you recommend me a reputable photo printing shop?

Most of the time, i sent my digital picture to peninsula for printing. But their quality sometimes good sometimes bad. Imagine, most of the time, i will print 100 shots in a time. If the colour turn out terrible. That mean i will have to spend another round of unnecessary money for reprint . :cry:
I want to a shop which develope quality prints. I thought of sending them to RGB at Beach road for printing. But one copy cost 58Cents, is so kindof expensive. Do you have other shop which print 40 - 50 cents each?
I dun think is my digital camera fault or my skill fault. As previously i play around with SLR camera. I am using Sony P9
please advice me.

Konota offers good printing services!

karryinn there's quite a few labs which fit the bill, which area do you prefer? that'll help narrow it down.

Hi,

I am using Sony P9, not really a good camera.
I still need some retouch. :embrass:
Last time, i tried to send my ROM picture to Konota for printing. The result is :nono: ... the colour is not good. (those photographs taken by professional photographer)
After that, then i realised that , to send picture to konota, will have to specially ask their boss to print. If not, his assistance will do the printing, and the result is not good.

Most of the time, i will send my photos to Photo friend at peninsula for printing. Their quality sometime good sometimes bad. I was very :cry: upset at the last patch of photos which i sent in. I have 100 prints. Taken at Art Museum and Raffles shopping arcade. The background should bit off white or very very light yellow colour.
Guess what, the printout is towards pinkish.

I think i sent my photos to funan centre before, the one at the ground floor right. Their quality so so.

I stay at Redhill and work at Bedok.
Places like bugis, city hall, orchard etc is ok for me.
As long as is not places like woodlands and Yishun will do..

never try ColorLab at Adelphi?

Oh i never try Color Lab , do you know how much is per 4R? :think:

hoppinghippo said:
karryinn there's quite a few labs which fit the bill, which area do you prefer? that'll help narrow it down.

Any good labs in the East, or town area?

Hey, i ever sent my picture to a color lab at Shenton way. Can't remember the name. Those picture was reprint.
1st batch was sent to Peninsula.

When i saw the printout from the shenton way. I told the lady that the face colour is too pale, almost to white colour.
She was very unhappy and insist that, that's the best result she can get. She even said it was my Skill not good camera not professional kind -.-.. I am quite upset with her. Can't believe she still can ask me if i want to join member... forget it.. :(

Seem like i have no much choice hor..
Fotohub, Colour Lab, RGB...

Maybe i will try fotohub...

You should try Beautiful Memories at Stamford Road.

Beautiful Memories at Stamford Road? Near where? At bras Basah?

Oh i know where liao.. near MPH..
It's a Fuji Shop right, a new shop, i pass by there before. But never try to print there.

You always print your photo there?

Wow i just called beautiful Memories.
The lady sound nice.
They even do printout on the spot..
I will go there tonight and try it out ^^...

Thank You

Cheapest in town: 4R @ 25 cents
Min 20 copies. No handling charge.
No.1 Color Centre
Tel 67787614

Thanks, i will try beautiful memories first.
^^...
If i take the cheapest in town, i worry i have to reprint 3rd time..

Karyinn said:
I think i sent my photos to funan centre before, the one at the ground floor right. Their quality so so.

wrong shop la, john 3:16 is at 3rd floor. if u go in by front ent, just go up 3rd floor and turn left. sure will see one.

remember tell them moo tell u come one j/k

~MooEy~

Karyinn said:
Wow i just called beautiful Memories.
The lady sound nice.
They even do printout on the spot..
I will go there tonight and try it out ^^...

Thank You

Yeah, you should try Beautiful Memories. Very nice!
They even have metallic paper too! Super nice man! ;p :thumbsup: :lovegrin:

Oh the 3:16 at Funan 3rd floor ah... ok .. next time will try them.

Yesterday i went to Beautiful Memories. The boss is really nice. I reprint 23 pcs of picture. hmmm to be frank, i felt the picture short of something. Gloss/shine?
I dun know how to phrase it.
Although photo friend printed my pictures towards abit pinkish colour. But their photo have a kind shine/gloss. When u see the picture, the colour stands out.

:dunno:

hehe Do i sound very fussy? :lovegrin: I should work in Printing shop, then i will know how difficult is to print a quality picture :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.