any recommendation of good place that sell photography gears in singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there are there any places that sells good and reasonable price range of photography gears in singapore that are not too expensive and affordable..?i had do research but still can't get some good place for good prices :( mind helping by suggesting where most photographers out there in singapore will go other than cathay photo?:(

We have a complete priceguides section that lists more shops than just Cathay. Look there.

Lots of time also depends on ur rapport w/ the shops.
Some regulars do get better price.. & ur bargaining skill as well

hi there are there any places that sells good and reasonable price range of photography gears in singapore that are not too expensive and affordable..?i had do research but still can't get some good place for good prices :( mind helping by suggesting where most photographers out there in singapore will go other than cathay photo?:(

try my friend in funan john3:16 look for sam. he can give you a very good advice in what you wanna buy based on experience w/o any bearing wether you will buy it or not. some shops if you tried to ask too many questions they get pissed... which sometimes i dont understand.. its their job to answer all buyers queries. :dunno:

John 3:16 is real good.

i think it depends what u wanna get... for different items i go to different shops...

for example i like K-13 for bags, good selection and price is very good, bought my camera from SLR revolution, Orient Photo is also pretty competitive in their pricing for body and filters

Agree. their service and attitude is 2nd to none!

i just bought a 100mm f/2.8L hybrid macro now and a big taka camera bag. walau... john 3:16 so crowded nowadays.. good service gives you good people.. and these guys wont give you advice just for the sake of buying it. most of the time they will recommend the cheap on that you can buy in a better quality. most shop wont do this.. because they just want you to buy the expensive things they have. you wont get con if you go john 3:16. i chop my head for that :sweat:

sounds good..will try out john soon..:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.