Any recommendation for outdoor building wedding shoot

CryptXus

Feb 8, 2010
Hi, currently i am looking for some places of old british style buildings for my outdoor photoshoot. BUt the places seems to be pretty common like National museum, Art museum, high court...etc.

Anybody can give me some other recommendation of areas with such building for photoshoot. Thks:)

Sembawang Close. there're pretty much many colonial houses still standing. and when all else fails...outside Old Changi Hospital.

White House at Maxwell Road

Tyresall mansion. It's abandoned, not fenced up, but there are still active cameras that were installed recently after I went there. You should contact that owner of the land if you do not want any trouble.

http://remembersingapore.wordpress.com/atbara-house/

sinned79 said:
this is not tyersall house.

But it's at tyresall road leh. Then tyresall house must be behind the atbara mansion. It's rundown and seems like it's gonna collapse, but it's safe. Further down there's another mansion, cleaner, not rundown. But sealed up with fences and a huge gate.

But it's at tyresall road leh. Then tyresall house must be behind the atbara mansion. It's rundown and seems like it's gonna collapse, but it's safe. Further down there's another mansion, cleaner, not rundown. But sealed up with fences and a huge gate.

Tyersall is much run down.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/keeptouch/sets/72157626725456648/

It's nearby this Atbara mansion.

Hi, currently i am looking for some places of old british style buildings for my outdoor photoshoot. BUt the places seems to be pretty common like National museum, Art museum, high court...etc.

Anybody can give me some other recommendation of areas with such building for photoshoot. Thks:)

There are still many british colonial buildings around,apart from museum,there is Fort Canning hill park,city hall,central fire station,sembawang
black and white officer's residences,Portsdown road camp and residences and lastly the old CMPB (central manpower base) where the older generation went to register for national service which is now a food and beverage place cum furniture wharehouse.Granted some may not be acessable but no harm asking.Don' forget those churches like st.james chapel near cmpb.Or how about the golf club that used to be command
staff building also next to cmpb? Depending on the theme of the shoot there are other not so popular buildings that might suit the purpose.Be
imaginative and do more research there is really limitless opportunities.How about the Funan shopping area, further down there is a now comercial place where once was the police central building opposite hill street shopping center.Hope this helps.

A bit off topic, but I got a quick question. If we were to shoot at these places, art museum etc... Do we need a permit?