Any recommendation for a location that have the RESORT feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunger

Mar 12, 2004
Tampines
Hi All,

I believe most of you guys and ladies here been shooting a lot all over Singapore; north, east, west, south you name it... So I think it is best to get some recommendation of places in Singapore that give the look and atmosphere in a resort? For example, got hut and some tropical plants around the area.

I have searched and get some of the places recommended in other thread. Just looking for some other location for the coming shoot.

Of coz, I prefer a public place that is suitable for a casual + bikini portrait photoshoot (not commercial). My last choice will be Sentosa area. So, I just want to find some other location that is less crowded.

Thanks for reading this, I hope this can be some sharing ground for some other photographers which need some new location in their shoot.;)

Cheers,
Mike ^_^

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
try out the resort at ubin...alternatively if u ahve the cash for your project... u can always try bintan...

chunger

Mar 12, 2004
Tampines
Thanks guys, I will go there and have a look. Maybe opt out the out of singapore options :(, dun like to travel so far also lah.

the SAF Chalets allow photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom