any recommandation for a monopod

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhybhy

Sep 21, 2008
Singapore
Hi am trying to get a monopod for my lens. Was wondering could all the veterans out there recommand a good brand, price for a monopod. And where to buy.

budget from 50-200 thereabout. Best be able to adjust quickly the height if need. do i need to take note of "ball head", that's for tripod right?

tripod and monopod all in one etc kind of things. Thanks.

Last edited:
price and weight to be supported but honestly in SG...not really much use for monopod unless you like to go outfield.

Best one is a Manfrotto. Strong enough to handle a 500 f/4VR.

The most major thing is that it should cost less than $200.

price and weight to be supported but honestly in SG...not really much use for monopod unless you like to go outfield.

hi thanks for the reply. Just got a heavy telezoom lens which is non vr support. therefore thinking to get a monopod to compensate for handshake at low light at wide apenture. price should be 50-200.. and also to ease the weight. for outdoor use.

Best one is a Manfrotto. Strong enough to handle a 500 f/4VR.

The most major thing is that it should cost less than $200.

thanks. may i know which model and where can get? should i get brand new or second hand ... good condition one i mean. thanks!

buy the best & will not regret later. U need buy once only for perfect stability

The one that I am using is the Manfrotto 680B. New or Used doesn't matter as long as you're contented with it.

buy the best & will not regret later. U need buy once only for perfect stability

Hopefully.. just read abit... think i have to consider a good tripod head also... headache....

The one that I am using is the Manfrotto 680B. New or Used doesn't matter as long as you're contented with it.

Ok will source around...

Ok now where to buy new and what the price? thanks for all inputs.

good suggestion. but for that kind of big lense, i dont think monopod is a good idea... too heavy to support by the body haha..

recommendation for monopod:

manfrotto 680

good suggestion. but for that kind of big lense, i dont think monopod is a good idea... too heavy to support by the body haha..

recommendation for monopod:

manfrotto 680

thanks for the recommendation. how much and where did you get yours? ......

....i have to consider a ball head right before i can buy the monopod?....omg... another round of consideration.....

any good sugguestion? for a ball head?

Status
Not open for further replies.